Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, I am in Edmond and usually play to The Golf Club of Edmond. Would be fun to get some other Oklahoma THP members together and play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

An aggie in Oklahoma.... isn't that the theme of Taming of the Shrew?

In any event, welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP. I am central OK. We could play Jimmie Austin sometime if you guys wanna pay to play. I think now it is over $100.

Lots of other good options too. I have heard Roman Nose is pretty fun track. Never played it though.

I've heard the same about Roman nose. Its just so far out there from the city.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I've heard the same about Roman nose. Its just so far out there from the city.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah, It would be a whole day for sure. If some KS guys wanna play though it would be fun.

When we gonna set a date and start narrowing down courses? We have plenty enough folks around to make a decent event.

I’m definitely willing to play with almost anyone from the area.

Wait.... "almost" ?? :ROFLMAO:?

I grew up in OKC. Live way way north of Dallas now. But always looking for an excuse to head back across the border.

Wait.... "almost" ?? :ROFLMAO:?

I grew up in OKC. Live way way north of Dallas now. But always looking for an excuse to head back across the border.
Yup, almost (y)

Youre in the clear

I am in Bartlesville, just north of Tulsa. Good to meet ya!

I’ve lived in Edmond since July 2018. Looking to start back playing regularly with a group who can tolerate an unofficial 25/30 handicap. #hack:D but love the game!!

I’ve lived in Edmond since July 2018. Looking to start back playing regularly with a group who can tolerate an unofficial 25/30 handicap. #hack:D but love the game!!
Welcome to THP Todd, when this all gets better, I’d be more than happy to tee it up with you.

Welcome to THP Todd, when this all gets better, I’d be more than happy to tee it up with you.
Thanks, lets do it!

Welcome. There are several that would more than likely play as soon as all this clears up. I’ve got almost a new bag full of clubs. So far stuck on the simulator.

Jman when this is all over we need to get an okie group together.

Welcome. There are several that would more than likely play as soon as all this clears up. I’ve got almost a new bag full of clubs. So far stuck on the simulator.
New clubs are always nice. Looking forward to getting out.

I've been here since Aug 2017. Would be great to get a round in even during the COVID-19 scare... just keep your distance. ;)

Back