Olympia Fields, Equipment and Fitting: 2019 Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Well, only one of them has happened so far, but I am sure the 2nd one in a few weeks will be a great follow too.

That's right only the first happened. The 2nd in St. Louis right? I'm sure it will be awesome to follow and those THP shafts are amazing.

That's right only the first happened. The 2nd in St. Louis right? I'm sure it will be awesome to follow and those THP shafts are amazing.

Every one of them is different so you never know what shafts and equipment will be part of the 2nd one.
Live Update thread when it is up will have all of the info and shaft education.

Haha, that was a fun time 2B.

I keep looking out for this next shaft up entry opportunity:). Anticipation is killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this spring is just flying by and before you know it #2 will be here and sign ups for this one! Can't wait to throw my application in, but more importantly see how the guys do at #2!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Crazy how much has gone down so far at THP in 2019 but I’m already anxious to sign up for this one!

I think I might be most excited to try the infamous cake shake for the first time...

Signups will be coming soon.
Chicago
Historic Golf Course
Hogan Gear

Man it’s all here.

Chicago
Historic Golf Course
Hogan Gear

Man it’s all here.

Such an awesome once in a lifetime experience that money truly can’t buy. Only on THP

Such an awesome once in a lifetime experience that money truly can’t buy. Only on THP

Chicago usually means deep dish pizza, Portillos or both. Plus some Hogan gear that is personally fitted by the master. Oh Yeah, dreams can come true.

Chicago usually means deep dish pizza, Portillos or both. Plus some Hogan gear that is personally fitted by the master. Oh Yeah, dreams can come true.

I mean...I like pizza...

I could use a good fitting. And a chocolate cake shake.

Quick Announcement.
The dates in the original post have changed. From 8/14-8/15 to 8/15-8/16.

Should still work out just fine!

I'll be curious to see which clubs the next two shaft up participants walk away with. I had assumed, based on @hambone1023 and I's experience (Hogan released the PTx Pro's and that's what we got) that #2 would get a driver or fairway's, and #3 would get the opposite. But then they released them all at once. So I wonder if they've got something else coming out later this year or if my original guess still holds up. Can't wait to find out, because either way 4 of you will be walking away with something awesome.

Chicago
Historic Golf Course
Hogan Gear

Man it’s all here.

:banana:

Chicago....so close by. Fingers crossed. Can't wait for signups.

I'll be curious to see which clubs the next two shaft up participants walk away with. I had assumed, based on @hambone1023 and I's experience (Hogan released the PTx Pro's and that's what we got) that #2 would get a driver or fairway's, and #3 would get the opposite. But then they released them all at once. So I wonder if they've got something else coming out later this year or if my original guess still holds up. Can't wait to find out, because either way 4 of you will be walking away with something awesome.

Regardless of the Hogan offering, which will be excellent in any case, the lucky ones will be walking away with some UST goodness and a wealth of knowledge gained. Two in my book.

Regardless of the Hogan offering, which will be excellent in any case, the lucky ones will be walking away with some UST goodness and a wealth of knowledge gained. Two in my book.

Indeed. I'll be curious to see which shafts they'll be testing out in the fittings. Helium seems obvious, since it's offered stock from Hogan.

Would love to get in on this one!

Ah yes count me in. Down the road. Would love to host !

My golf trips are few and far between, but I'm signing up for this one.

Would love to do this especially as it's right in my backyard!!! Getting close!

Would love to do this especially as it's right in my backyard!!! Getting close!

I grew up 10 minutes from Olympia. Live in Lemont now next to Ruffled Feathers and Cog Hill...This would be an awesome opportunity if they can play both courses!

Im lucky enough to be heading to St Louis next week for the #2 event so I cant complain, but I agree would be nice to play Olympia

Back