Olympia Fields, Equipment and Fitting: 2019 Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Can't wait for signups! As well as to following along on Shaft Up #2!!!!

It looked like it was a fantastic event last year! I would expect no less this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looked like it was a fantastic event last year! I would expect no less this year.

The first one this year in Vegas was pretty awesome. 2nd one is in St. Louis in a few weeks.

Another chance at custom fit Ben Hogan UST Mamiya greatness. I will be following the 2nd and dreaming of the third installment.

This is such an awesome combination! Whoever gets chosen will be in for a treat.

Another amazing location!

Hmmm, this is going to happen on my birthday. Coincidence....I THINK NOT!

Phenomenal spot, THP events never disappoint!!

Olympia Fields was so awesome last year! Very cool to see it go back this year!

This trip is going to be unforgettable for who ever goes.

Excited for this and to follow up with #2. Shaft Up is one of the best events period.

"yes, please"

"yes, please"

2019 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for 3rd Edition heading back to the iconic location of Olympia Fields. If you are signing up, for this FREE trip, please read this over carefully. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Event Series where 2 lucky THPers are taken on a trip to different places, for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

i-mxCH86Q-M.jpg

When & Where
August 14th-15th, 2019
Chicago, IL
Olympia Fields Country Club

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Ben Hogan equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2019 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. This year we have partnered with Ben Hogan Golf and each participant will get fit for equipment with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. There may be some surprises here...

Olympia Fields
Olympia Fields Country Club is a private golf club in the central United States, located in Olympia Fields, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, about 25 miles (40 km) south of The Loop. It is one of the few private clubs in the U.S. with multiple courses ranked, and it is on the National Register of Historic Places.

How to Signup
Signing up details will be coming soon, but if you want to be a part of this one, we strongly urge you to follow along the Live Update thread for Shaft Up #2 that will kick off soon.

15 minutes from home...C'mon baby

You had me at Olympia Fields. Oh, and Chicago

Would luv to get into this event one day.....great event with Danny the legend!

Olympia Fields was so awesome last year! Very cool to see it go back this year!
Don't you know it! Man that looked like a blast!

This series of events is soooooo good!

AWESOME! I finally see the shaft up entry before the reveal of who wins and its a post about coming soon LOL. Okay Okay JB, I'm watching like a damn hawk because I missed the entry for #1 and #2 so maybe I'll get to enter #3 hahaha. Yikes. Gotta watch like a hawk! Hawk eye reporting for duty.

AWESOME! I finally see the shaft up entry before the reveal of who wins and its a post about coming soon LOL. Okay Okay JB, I'm watching like a damn hawk because I missed the entry for #1 and #2 so maybe I'll get to enter #3 hahaha. Yikes. Gotta watch like a hawk! Hawk eye reporting for duty.

Gotta keep up with THP Every day. Or follow on social as we always post events and signups there.

HAHAHA, I can relate! That's golf right. Just goes to show you how impressive the pros are playing great week in and week out.

I read this as: clubs/olympia fields/deep dish.... not a much better combo than that! Oh and Free.99 is a pretty amazing price!

Looking forward to this one. It would be cool to add a little local flavor and select participants from the area (hint, hint).

I read this as: clubs/olympia fields/deep dish.... not a much better combo than that! Oh and Free.99 is a pretty amazing price!

Yes pizza will be had. Probably a chocolate cake shake too

Gotta keep up with THP Every day. Or follow on social as we always post events and signups there.

I do follow you guys. One of the only ones I actually check in on

This as all events is awesome. Fingers crossed.

Back