Once again, cancer sucks...

My father lost his fight with cancer last night. He put up a brave fight. Spent 2 years going through treatments, went in remission, then it returned more aggressive than the first time. He decided not to seek treatment again. Cancer took my mother in 2018 and it got my father. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. If you can go see or speak to your parents or family, please do so.
Very sorry to hear this. Condolences and prayers to you and your family

My father lost his fight with cancer last night. He put up a brave fight. Spent 2 years going through treatments, went in remission, then it returned more aggressive than the first time. He decided not to seek treatment again. Cancer took my mother in 2018 and it got my father. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. If you can go see or speak to your parents or family, please do so.
So sorry to hear, my condolences! I wish you all the best in the middle of going through it all.

So very sorry. Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

I'm so very sorry mate. My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear.

So sorry to hear this. It got both of my parents as well, many years apart. Wishing peace to you and family.

Sorry to hear this, condolences to you and your family.

Sorry brother!! Your family is in our thoughts 🙏🏻image.jpg

There is nothing anyone can say to take the pain away, i know. Bless you, may god help you to find reasoning and a way to help you deal with this. You never truly heal, we just find a way to cope. 🙏

Very very sorry to hear this. Please know you have my deepest condolences.

So sorry JB. May he rest in peace.

Condolences. Prayers to give you and your family strength moving forward.

condolences

Sincerest sympathies to you and your family. We need to find a cure. Too many good people are losing this fight.

A few years back my nephew (at age 3) was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma (he’s in the clear for now). During his fight against that disease we got close with a few families/children that were battling the same disease along side of him. This morning we got the heartbreaking news that one of the boys we got close with lost his battle overnight at 5 years old. This disease sucks.

A few years back my nephew (at age 3) was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma (he’s in the clear for now). During his fight against that disease we got close with a few families/children that were battling the same disease along side of him. This morning we got the heartbreaking news that one of the boys we got close with lost his battle overnight at 5 years old. This disease sucks.
The fact that children ever suffer hurts my heart.

My Rejects golfing buddy, "Loophole", lost his battle last week. He was 1 year older than me........Cancer sucks!

It's terrible when some this young passes, wish we could get rid of Cancer.

It's terrible when some this young passes, wish we could get rid of Cancer.
The fact that we don't have working cures yet, the kind that saves people without destroying them like chemo, is maddening and infuriating!

Well I may have spoken too soon a month ago. My nephew had been in remission for ~4 years, and today we found out there is a chance he relapsed as they found a new mass in a very similar location to the original one that was removed. More testing still to be done to determine if it his cancer did return, but either way I just want to say cancer ******* sucks.

The relapse has been confirmed by the oncologist, more testing tomorrow to determine severity.

Quick update on my nephew. He had his chemo port put back in today and chemo starting tomorrow to stop the growth and hopefully shrink the tumor. Doctor was very surprised to see it return in same location as first time. I believe they are also doing some other testing to see if it spread at all to other areas. If chemo does not work in shrinking the tumor unfortunately there are not many other options.

Full body scan happening right now and should get results today. This will tell us if it has spread anywhere else in the body. Praying for a good result from this test.

I went to visit him in the hospital yesterday (his first round of chemo started), and it is absolutely heartbreaking to walk around the pediatric floor. No child deserves this.

Back