Once again, cancer sucks...

Sorry to hear Steve, the best for you and the Mrs.

Condolences on your loss Steve

Lost a close family member after a normal check up for a cough…stage 4 lung and no early symptoms

So sorry to hear that @G-Man ! Prayers to you and your family!

So sorry to hear that @G-Man ! Prayers to you and your family!
Better place and no more pain… hope you and yours are doing better… this can be tough so soo tough

Lost a close family member after a normal check up for a cough…stage 4 lung and no early symptoms
Cancer sucks, sorry for your loss.

So, so sorry to hear that, and sorry for your loss.

Ugh, found out recently that a good friend's girlfriend and another good friend's husband have got cancer.

Ugh, found out recently that a good friend's girlfriend and another good friend's husband have got cancer.
Stay strong as they fight this battle. Hope they find the strength to beat it! Sorry for the news.

F*ck you cancer! F*ck all the way off! That is all.

An acquaintance started suffering migraines while on a trip with her daughter. Came home, had an MRI. She’s in surgery today to remove a “massive” brain tumor. I’m not even especially close to her but I’m anxiously awaiting word and really hoping for positive news.

We put my grandma in hospice yesterday after an extremely rough last few months. What I was hoping was an extremely bad UTI, bad cold and some balance issues was much worse than I could have imagined. Masses all over her lungs, spine and a lesion on her brain. She's 80 years old and a very tough woman, but her time is very short. I'm thankful for the last 40+ years, but my heart hurts so very very much. 😔

I’m so sorry.

Yes cancer really does suck. I lost two brothers to it last year. Now it is busy doing the devils work on a sister in law.

My father lost his fight with cancer last night. He put up a brave fight. Spent 2 years going through treatments, went in remission, then it returned more aggressive than the first time. He decided not to seek treatment again. Cancer took my mother in 2018 and it got my father. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. If you can go see or speak to your parents or family, please do so.

Back