One Must Go Forever!

Subway for me. They are the Warrior Golf of the sandwich world.

I'm honestly impressed with the amount of ppl who said they don't drink coffee in here.
I don't either and I get asked all the time how I survive without it or how I made it through college without it.
I drink coffee, one or two cups is the first thing every morning. Just not Starbucks coffee. :LOL:

I'm ok with Starbucks going by the wayside.

Subway must go forever.
There is one just inside the door of the Walmart I go to for my prescriptions. I almost puke due to the smell of that thing when I walk in the door.

starbucks. i don’t care for anything they sell. and the whole culture around it is annoying.

Subway. I like it, but can buy subs elsewhere.

I can get rid of Starbucks, Chipotle and Subway and not miss them a bit so they can all go!! Chick-fil-A on the other hand would leave a major void in my life if it went away.

by a million is gone

There is a Starbucks every mile of less in So. Cal, and the coffee tastes burnt to me, so it goes first. Only one in Georgetown Tx, and I don't frequent that one either.

Subway - not even close.

Easy for me: Starbucks. I don't drink coffee, so no appeal. Subway is next...

There is a Starbucks every mile of less in So. Cal, and the coffee tastes burnt to me, so it goes first. Only one in Georgetown Tx, and I don't frequent that one either.
The rule in SoCal seems to be that if you stand outside the front door of a Starbucks, you should be able to see the next Starbucks from there. :rolleyes:

Subway by a lonnnnnnnnnnnng shot

Subway, chipotle, and Starbucks can all go 😂😂😂

As I have never been to a Starbucks.....Simple flush Starbucks

I'm not a coffee drinker, so Starbucks can go.

Subway is out.

Chipotle for me. Not one within 75 miles of me.

Given current eating patterns, Subway would be gone

Starbucks. The coffee is so poor.

Chipotle after that.

Back