I should look great tomorrow...lol.
Im right there with you. The main reason I wore pants and sleeves today. Haha. I just got rid of the bay hill sunburn from Thursday!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Great time today fellas!!! Always fun to meet more THP guys!! Really enjoyed today, even if I did have to play all 18 w/ wake.. thx again Chris for setting this up and the beer.. I owe you one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I offered!

I was fine with sunscreen, it was the "lift up your shirt and I'll rub it on your belly" I drew the line at...

Great time today fellas!!! Always fun to meet more THP guys!! Really enjoyed today, even if I did have to play all 18 w/ wake.. thx again Chris for setting this up and the beer.. I owe you one !

I think your iron from the fairway bunker on 18 is the shot of the round.

I forgot you have to use sunscreen in Florida...whoops

Anyone heard from Eric? He was using sunscreen but I fear he still might be slightly ' tanned' today!!

Anyone heard from Eric? He was using sunscreen but I fear he still might be slightly ' tanned' today!!

Last I heard he was headed to the pool

I'm going to go abuse my liver again tonight

'Abuse' is such a harsh word. I prefer toughening it up...

My afternoon just freed up...

Ok, afternoon spent at Grande Vista practice area

Shred, it was a pleasure to meet you and we will golf more in the future. You have to come join in the Kinderlou outing if we can get it together again this year. I have a feeling you would fit right in with the crowd and that Course would play right into your strengths.

Eric, we did not spend much time but you seemed to enjoy yourself and that is all that counts.

Great to see the rest of you again and let's make this happen more often, Championsgate is a great mid distance for all of us and it will only get cheaper as it gets hotter.

My pleasure Jim, I had a blast. I hope to get to Kinderlou. As always, a ton depends on football with my boy but I'll do my best.

I had plenty of sun screen on, apparently may have forgotten the back of my legs though. They are a little tender. Had a great time and hoping to get another 18 in in the next couple of days.

I had plenty of sun screen on, apparently may have forgotten the back of my legs though. They are a little tender. Had a great time and hoping to get another 18 in in the next couple of days.

The back of my calves are toast. First round this year I've played in shorts.

d5ce489f641bc1079e2ca2867fa30d3f.jpg

weather

weather

The back of my calves are toast. First round this year I've played in shorts.

Pffffffffft us Wisconsinites play in shorts any time it is 55 or warmer.

Pffffffffft us Wisconsinites play in shorts any time it is 55 or warmer.

Well, I already don't trust your judgement by living in the frozen tundra...

WI

WI

Well, I already don't trust your judgement by living in the frozen tundra...

Yeah, it was 38 yesterday when we got back. Looks like it will be in the 50s most of this week so I will get to golf.

My buddies and I decided we can deal with the heat. We are going to Orlando August 10-14.

We have scheduled 9 rounds of golf on the following courses: Shingle Creek, Ritz Carlton, Waldorf Astoria, Grand Cypress, and Celebration. We will use a lot of sun block and drink a lot of water.

Anyone played any of these course lately and have any feedback to share?

My buddies and I decided we can deal with the heat. We are going to Orlando August 10-14.

We have scheduled 9 rounds of golf on the following courses: Shingle Creek, Ritz Carlton, Waldorf Astoria, Grand Cypress, and Celebration. We will use a lot of sun block and drink a lot of water.

I played Grand Cypress North-South and New Course last week. All were in great condition and a ton of fun. Range balls are included. I really enjoyed the New Course it was much different from anything I have played before, wide fairways, tons of pot bunkers and not much water(although I wasn't paying attention on the 8th hole and wound up in a small creek in front of the green). North-South was great as well, fast greens and interesting holes. The restaurant has a nice bar and the food was good for lunch.

Played the New, Ritz and Shingle. The New course is billed to resembled St. Andrews - It doesn't resemble St. Andrews on iota. Other two are very solid exc. courses.

Played the New, Ritz and Shingle. The New course is billed to resembled St. Andrews - It doesn't resemble St. Andrews on iota. Other two are very solid exc. courses.

it has some homages here and there. the look of 1/18 is kinda similar. there are double greens. i think "one iota" is exaggerating, but there are far more ways the courses differ than are similar.

August will probably be slightly to quite wet, depending on how summer goes so hopefully you get decent weather so you don't get CPO conditions. I've had enjoyable rounds on all but Shingle, which I just haven't played yet.

Back