Paderson KINETIXX Single Length Iron Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the company

PADERSON KINETIXX loaded Single Length iron shafts offer optimal shot trajectories with maximized distance gapping throughout the set. Unmatched performance characteristics never before available in SINGLE or ONE LENGTH irons.

The confluence of Paderson’s patented and proprietary filament wound construction technology and next generation advanced composite materials. Paderson Kinetixx Loaded Single Length Iron shafts use an extremely expensive and rare advanced material composition of ultra thin Kevlar and aerospace grade carbon fiber thread.

Utilizing up to eight (8) times times as many fiber strands as compared to even the most premium conventional microlaminate shafts. Creating the worlds most concentric and only spineless single and one length golf shafts, having an unmatched tensile strength-to-weight ratio; 5x stronger than steel, with 20x the elastic strength.

Producing incomparable consistency, stability, feel and responsiveness, from shafts with the lowest torque (per weight category) on the planet.

Tailored for torsional recovery and Designed specifically for the impact mechanics of constant mass iron heads to deliver Linear Trajectory from every iron with Precision distance control and Ball Speed through potential energy

Paderson Kinetixx Loaded Single Length iron shafts are an innovative three (3) shaft profile of constant weight design.

Pre-Loaded for fiber tension according to flex for the attenuation of vibration that generates the purest kinetic energy transfer, from golfer to club.

Maximizing swing efficiency, optimizing clubhead performance. Each single length iron shaft combines strategically positioned variable kick and balance points with gradient torque and frequency progression, to optimize launch conditions and insure a fit option for every golfers swing, throughout a set of single length irons.

Long, Mid and Short iron shafts designed to harmonize trajectory and maximize distance gapping in all corresponding iron head lofts.

Mirroring performance of the mid irons, Long Irons are finally easy to hit and forgiving. Flying higher and longer with more spin and increased ball speed as compared to conventionally built sets of irons, having longer playing lengths and lighter head weights.

Shorter irons are designed to generate precise distance and target control accuracy, optimizing launch conditions and playability as never before seen in a set of irons.

Three (3) shafts, Long:Mid:Short, designed to optimize fit, player performance and function of each and every iron. One Trajectory, SINGLE LENGTH iron shafts, superior down range target performance!

E64DA815-8570-4238-9592-71424571A25A.jpeg

Kinda cool.

I have to admit, I know NOTHING about Paderson other than they are in Club Champion.

These sound like they would be fantastic in OL setups

• Admin
Kinda cool.

I have to admit, I know NOTHING about Paderson other than they are in Club Champion.
Consistency. They are manufactured differently (vacuum curing) for consistency. Does it work? THPers can tell me haha.

Consistency. They are manufactured differently (vacuum curing) for consistency. Does it work? THPers can tell me haha.
Well it sounds cool if nothing else.

Looks wise the are great!!!

Very interesting to see someone make a shaft specifically aimed at the single length iron market.

Cool. More options. That's a good thing!

Well color me intrigued.....

I think I am going to give them a try in a OL set.

The paderson shafts always look cool, so they have that going for them. Other than that, OL is not my jam.

Forged Tec or SZ sir?

I actually dont know yet. I have the FT in variable, so probably that, but the SZ is so intriguing.

Well it sounds cool if nothing else.

If I remember correct Paderson is different in that they produce their own carbon fiber as well. They do not source it as many/most other shaft companies do. They have their own plant.

Can these be purchased separately or do you have to get them with Edel OL?

Can these be purchased separately or do you have to get them with Edel OL?

Their site is going through some updates so hopefully soon we can grab them without those irons.

Their site is going through some updates so hopefully soon we can grab them without those irons.
Great thanks!

I wonder if Paderson will start to sell these directly themselves. Up until now they've only been available with the Edel SL irons and Edel started selling shafts only roughly a year ago at 89USD / shaft. I would hope if the exclusivity period has ran out that Paderson would sell these at a lower price.

I actually dont know yet. I have the FT in variable, so probably that, but the SZ is so intriguing.
The SZs are soooo good, but so are the FTs. Tough choice. A shaft specifically made for OL may really open up what Cobra can do with gapping.

Kinda cool.

I was just fit by Club Champion into a Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic shaft for my Mavrik. Never heard of them either but they apparently popular on the long drive tour according to my fitter. I just got it in yesterday and haven't had a chance to play or hit the range yet. Great feeling shaft! I imagine these would be great also but Im still not on the whole "single length" craze.

Very interesting concept and sounds like it can help perfect a one length set. Will anyone be reviewing these??

Very interesting concept and sounds like it can help perfect a one length set. Will anyone be reviewing these??
That would be the trick to finally get ddec some OL clubs haha

Could you make a set of OL clubs using those KZG irons with the removable weights or would it be more work than what it’s worth?

Could you make a set of OL clubs using those KZG irons with the removable weights or would it be more work than what it’s worth?

you could make one, but it wouldn’t be a very good one, as weight/design differentials are larger

This reinforces the growth that. Or a is experiencing with OL, as it only makes sense to have a different profile for each iron that works best with each loft. Looking forward to see how they elevate the OL experience.

Back