Paint Fill... Sorry for the Delay!

Could make the TaylorMade logo on the bottom red?

I made my burners orange and the RBZ green
7230477540_7cdc24930e.jpg

7230473144_6aa0132f07.jpg

7230476420_fd4b2e2dfd.jpg

7230475424_a15fc7d0cb.jpg

Could make the TaylorMade logo on the bottom red?

I could but ... I don't know
The outside grooves red or not
55d30f8f-cc38-433f.jpg

I could do the t red
55d30f8f-cc67-5521.jpg

Anything else after having a look at what to work on ?

Just tappin away

I could but ... I don't know
The outside grooves red or not
55d30f8f-cc38-433f.jpg

That is an interesting question! I have the same driver and seeing that red on the R makes me think it would look good on the face, but I wonder if it would affect anything? I am not one that hits the center of the face each time...

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

Neither am I but.....

55d30f8f-f12e-90ce.jpg

Personally I think its cool :)

Just tappin away

I think that's it with the driver (easily removed)
I don't think filling taylormade would be as easy to remove

Just tappin away

Neither am I but.....

55d30f8f-f12e-90ce.jpg

Personally I think its cool :)

Just tappin away

Pretty cool. How does the red match up with the shaft?

Quite well actually
It's a touch lighter but it stands out (I like it)
its a good red unlike tm dark glitery red

Just tappin away

The issues I'm having is sometimes the red gets darker and sometimes the red gets a bit pinky
(Sometimes because I purposely overflow the pen to fill the numbers properly)

Just tappin away

The issues I'm having is sometimes the red gets darker and sometimes the red gets a bit pinky
(Sometimes because I purposely overflow the pen to fill the numbers properly)
Nevertheless all I care now is how durable this fill is, and unfortunately a week minimum of no golf is needed (silly exams)

Just tappin away

I did my irons with blue and made my wedges match, but the thing I ran into was the pens barely made it through that. I had to throw both the blue and white pens away. Seems kinda crappy that they had a ton of paint left and the tips fell off.

The tips broke?
Strange
Are you sure?
I had a problem where ink wouldn't flow from tip (not just the black that I mentioned earlier)
The tip just needed cleaning
Hoorah it worked :)
And I got a free black pen (feel guilty but I only figured this out after the replacement black pen arrived)
Just tappin away

The tips didn't break, they actually fell out of the body on both pens. The paint started coming out from around where the tip goes into the body and the entire metal tip slid out. How did you get a replacement pen? Contact Sharpie?

Put a little red on the sole of my TM Rescue, I will have to get pics up sometime.

It was a super easy process though.

Gezer, you could do the 6 little notches on the bottom, 3 above the R9 and the 3 below. I did this and the R on my R9 SuperDeep when I used to game it.

Sorry guys but decided enough is enough
I am planning to sell it soon also if it doesn't stop fading (like my draw/straight shots)

Just tappin away

The tips didn't break, they actually fell out of the body on both pens. The paint started coming out from around where the tip goes into the body and the entire metal tip slid out. How did you get a replacement pen? Contact Sharpie?

Sadly not I contacted the guy I bought from and he was real good , didn't even ask to see if it actually was broken.
You could try contacting sharpie

Just tappin away

You guys make me want to go to work on the driver... only issue is it might look odd with the Green Eyes shaft if I do red...

You guys make me want to go to work on the driver... only issue is it might look odd with the Green Eyes shaft if I do red...

Do a green R.

good stuff, thanks

So I did an orange paint fill on my Callaway X-Forged in preparation for my new Ogio bag that should be here on thursday. Still kinda worried since I haven't actually seen the bag in person. Any one seen the Ogio vapor white/orange and black? Hoping it isn't too off the wall.. Once I get the bag I'll post some pics.

Ok guys I need help with finding some protective paint to cover my wedges
They are already quite bad and need another refill (very soon ....too soon infact)

Just tappin away

Anyone?

Just tappin away

Have you tried clear fingernail polish?

Ok guys I need help with finding some protective paint to cover my wedges
They are already quite bad and need another refill (very soon ....too soon infact)

Just tappin away

The acrylic paint markers that I used last for a long time on my wedges and really don't need a protective cover and even when I clean the club with a brush the paint fill stays in

Back