CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

I always have issues with short game. On Saturday I had 6 birdies and shot 1 under. All those bogies were three putts or not getting up and down from off the green. I chipped it inside of 6 ft each time. Perhaps a new mini spider will do the trick.

Favorite new feature is how I’m getting notifications now about stuff that interests me the most. Thanks thp and keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I have been in the market for a new putter for over a year now. I've putted with the spider line and really enjoyed them, but just can't force myself to bite the bullet with the price tag.

2. Access to notifications and messages in the new forum is so much more fluid. I've really enjoyed it so far.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - My Odyssey 2-ball is nearing end-of-life and spontanious fission. I've hit this few times in a store and I love the feel. It's also more compact than tour version but not compromising the face.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Mobile interface; goodye Tapatalk and good riddance.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - I currently play a mallet but the head is large and I think it's wearing out it's luster. I want something in mallet form but just a bit smaller and think this could fit the bill.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - so far seems visually less busy and easier to navigate. It also isn't acting as clunky as it used to making the user experience better for me. Trying to get away from Tapatalk and it seems to be working well.

I’m curious to try a putter that different from my gamer.

And the best feature is the folks who create this community, but the new website? I’d say the countdown clock adds a bit of glamorous excitement!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - More a blade guy, but was rolling this for a while at the store Saturday, and going 'hmmmmm....hmmmmmm', as it rolled in putt after putt.

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Where to start? The whole interface is more user friendly, easier to understand and to use. The button to switch between color (oh, it hurt to type that. Colour! Colour!) I say color schemes is neat. But the 'What's New' is where I start pretty much every visit now.

What a fun week.

Best of luck on this contest everyone!

1. I am interested in this putter because most people on THP, unless they are being dishonest, want to try another putter.

2. My favorite feature about the new forum is that it easier on my eyes whether I am on my desktop or on my phone. I

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - Never really splurged for a top of the line putter due to being on a budget and would love to get the opportunity to try one out. My putting could use it.

2. Favorite feature about the new THP Forum - The 'What's New' button ensures I know the most up to date information. I like the notifications tab too. Overall much easier to navigate.

1-I love putters and have yet to give this one a roll.

2-The speed of the forum is awesome. Also really like how easy it is to add pictures. Great job and thank you.

1. Have tried so many putters but have not tried this heel shafted option. Rave reviews everywhere, love to see if it helps my game (confidence at address, forgiveness, etc)
  2. Wow, what a bunch of cool updates. First one that got me was the nighttime mode, soooo much easier on the eyes! And I bet all of these options for GIFs etc will be fun. :D

1) I've never used a TM putter
2) The mobile interface is very user friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I’ve been rocking a center shafted SeeMore for a long time. It hasn’t been working for me at all recently and I’m in the market for a new putter.
2. The load times have been great and the aesthetics are super pleasing.

1. Have not been able to try out the spider mini putter
2. Love the mobile apps and dark mode

Why you want a Spider Mini putter: I have messed with a few Spider Style putters at demo days and they have felt really good in the hand and rolled well for me.

What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum: I like that it will alert you to new posts in the thread you are reading.

Thank you guys!

1. Is like one because that shape is very interesting and I’m wondering how it would help me play better/give me confidence

2. My favorite new update wouldnhave to be the gif addition! It’s so much more fun haha. Also the feedback for the selling forum.

Love the new updates! Thank you again.

1. I’ve never tried a Spider Tour Mini and wonder how it would compare to my current face balanced gamer.
2. Loving the new mobile interface. Just a great clean look that makes it very easy to navigate.

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. For those that have been following the new software you probably already saw the countdown clock, which will be up anytime something fun is coming. It just struck zero.

Day 1 Prize
View attachment 8908138

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

1. I tried one a few months back and just like the feel and look at setup.

2. Great for more insight and information never hurt more the better

1. Would like to try a mallet putter

2. Love the layout and how easy it is to navigate

Thanks for the opportunity, Paradise Week is gonna be a blast!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - I prefer mallet style putters, and haven't had an opportunity to try any of the Spider putters yet.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Really liking the Dark mode, but so much good stuff. I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

This is awesome. Good luck everyone.

Not entering but the speed, layout, simple attaching and being able to see who is viewing each post is my favorites so far.

I'm sure there are more favorites to come.

1. Always wanted to try out the Spider, and the mini has a similar profile to what I've used in the past.
2. Two words.....DARK.MODE.

1. I’ve putting With the TM Spider OS for a little over a year now and love it. I’m really digging the new design with the spider mini and think it would compliment my putting style.

2. I really enjoy the ease of navigation. It’s incredibly user friendly, which makes for a great experience.

Always want to try out different equipment to see what really works for me. I really am liking the dark mode on the forum. (y)

1. I love the clean look of the Spider Mini and I need to change up something in regards to my putting as it’s been my largest issue this summer.

2. I have to pick two new features, I love the new mobile format and Dark mode.

Back