CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner will be announced today. Day 2 is here and it is one of the most underrated FW Woods that I tested this year. The Mizuno ST190.

Day 2 Prize

View attachment 8908226

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood?
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

If you don't know how to do it, it's super easy. Follow these two steps in your reply and you are all set. Easy, fun and could win a great fairway wood.

Click the little GIF icon in the reply bar.
View attachment 8908227

Type in a word or phrase that describe your golf game and choose a GIF that you like. Then press reply.
View attachment 8908228

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

1) I’ve never tried a Mizuno driver or fairway wood but the 2019 versions look niiiiice. I lack access to them as the only golf store in my area is Golf Galaxy.

2)

I've never gamed a mizuno wood.

I’ve never hit a Mizuno fairway wood not driver but love their irons.

My game:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) I've never played any Mizuno clubs, but would love to try one!

2)

Does using my JPX 850 3 wood count as trying? If so then basically every day.

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner will be announced today. Day 2 is here and it is one of the most underrated FW Woods that I tested this year. The Mizuno ST190.

Day 2 Prize

View attachment 8908226

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

If you don't know how to do it, it's super easy. Follow these two steps in your reply and you are all set. Easy, fun and could win a great fairway wood.

View attachment 8908227

Type in a word or phrase that describe your golf game and choose a GIF that you like. Then press reply.
View attachment 8908228

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
2 months ago

Last time I hit a Mizuno was a week ago, last time I golfed.1568733969771.giflast time I hit a Mizuno was about a week ago, last time I golfed.

Tried a couple of their drivers at the store, but I haven't hit a Mizuno fairway in a good while. Hear great things though.

My game:

I have never hit a Mizuno metal wood.

My game is:

1. I have never hit a Mizuno FW-no one I know stocks them although I have a set of MP15 and MP18 irons that are excellent, I just am not playing well enough to use them right now.

2. Here goes nuthin....

I have never tried the Mizuno....but would love to try this one
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Gtnf8Fok8An9m" width="480" height="324" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
1. I have only been golfing regularly for about 8 months and have been using Srixons, so I have never tried any Mizuno club.

I've never tried a Mizuno wood, but would like to!

(I have a short swing ;) )

Day 2 Prize

View attachment 8908226

How to Enter

View attachment 8908227

View attachment 8908228

It's a rollercoaster...

I have never tried a Mizuno metalwood. No better time than now!

I've had mizuno drivers and hybrids in my bag before, but it's been 5-6 years ago. I've never played one of their fairway metals.
As for my golf game - .

I have yet to try or play a Mizuno wood (or iron for that matter).

My golf game recently? I think this is appropriate

Not an entry into the contest, but just posting a gif. :)

(and yes, those are Tomcats in the background)

I've never tried a Mizuno fairway...

Back