CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1.Because I wanna smash it! I've been doing some testing lately and the G410 looks like a great fit for me.

2. :rockon:

1. I want to try it because of all the love the G410 line has gotten on THP!

2. ?

I need the G410 because I am all over the place with my current driver. So inconsistent!
Feeling :cool:

1.) So I can smash my drives past my buddies! Then proceed to blade my wedge, 3 putt for double, as is tradition! Have the Ping G driver now, straightest club in my bag. Can imagine this would be more of the same only better!
2.) :sleep:☕
10 week old baby at home so I’m desperate for an excuse to hit the course!

I would like to win this driver because I’ve been playing with the same TaylorMade driver for 10 years. I wanna rip some Dustin Johnson’s. :cool:

I need to hit fairways.....# long and forgiving
:sneaky:(y)

1. I'm ready for an upgrade to hit bombs like Phil
2. :D

Paradise Week is bringing the heat!! I have tried this thing out and it is an animal.

Having a rough day at work. So, my present mood feels like this... :banghead:

I just wanted to participate, so here's my emoji as I prepare for the Graphite Challenge!

:starwars:

1.the ping G400 performed very well for me and I have wanted to try the G410!
2.?

I own the G400 max and loved it till I the g410 and fell in now I dream of this driver.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Because truegolffit says it's the best driver for me but I don't really believe them. :unsure:

I would like to replace my present driver,Callaway, with the Ping.?

I have always liked ping clubs. Right now sporting taylormade m1 but looking at ping for a change of pace! Thinking this could help find more fairways!

:sleep: As it has been a long week at work

1. Why? I've never played a Ping, but "increasing both forgiveness and ball speed" sounds good to me.
2. ?

1. I love my G400 and would love to have it go head to head with the G410 plus

2. ?

1. My Callaway X-Hot is getting long in the tooth, while not so long off the tee.
2. :confused:

I've never played a ping driver before and I'm currently using a 15 year old Callaway driver :( (time for an upgrade)

1. I would love a New PING G410 Driver, (consistency and straight), as I'm in a serious ponder mode and in the market for a new driver.
2. ?

1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread.
My neighbor has one of these and he absolutely kills it. I would love to keep up with "The Joneses".

2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now. If you don't know how to do that, here is an easy step by step and it takes about 3 clicks of the mouse.
:rockon:

1. I’ve been a Callaway guy for years and the one I just recently bought broke so a free trial on this ping would be nice.
2(y)(y)

Back