PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything shipped out except for gizmo3putt (uh, shipping to CA, will go in person to do customs at post office) and e1iterate. both will be shipped by monday at latest

everything shipped out except for gizmo3putt (uh, shipping to CA, will go in person to do customs at post office) and e1iterate. both will be shipped by monday at latest

California does seem like its out of the country some times...

I love everything about this thread :)
I finally found someone else is not a 2015 member yet, time to pay it forward again :)

I love everything about this thread :)
I finally found someone else is not a 2015 member yet, time to pay it forward again :)

...and I appreciate it!!! I have someone in mind that I'm pretty sure isn't signed up. He's not been that involved in THP yet... this could help that...

USPS just dropped a package at my door. Pretty exciting. I'm very impressed with these Kang. Thank you so much. I look forward to getting these on to the course soon.
5a76f30cd83e7281c5bd0ca0fd54268c.jpg

Wow, those are gorgeous.

Wow I came home to this absolutely mint Bettanardi QB5. I honestly don't know how this has ever been gamed. Stunning...Kang you are indeed a testament that there a special people in the world.
c27870e4574380d753035b4ecf05a662.jpg
f5eb85a235739ac9794a1221563484ae.jpg
810a4d1420b350db7b6e002c2794f5bd.jpg

Santa Kang, I cannot thank you enough for initiating this and carrying it out in the name of generosity and paying it forward. I received the X2Hot hybrid I won in the mail today and took it straight to my buddies house to give to him. Unfortunately, my idiot self getting used to my new phone deleted the awesome reaction video when I tried to upload it, but rest assured, he and I are incredibly grateful for this. Someday, somehow, karma will have it's way with you Mr. Kang, and when it does, well that will be one heck of a good day friend. Thank you so much, this all means more than just equipment.

Huge thanks to lopsta5 for picking up my Albatross Club membership! I've already paid it forward to a couple of fine members of the forum.

Huge thanks to lopsta5 for picking up my Albatross Club membership! I've already paid it forward to a couple of fine members of the forum.

No problem. After Scott did it for me it was only fitting I did it myself and I seen you didn't have your one. After being to The Grandaddy you deserved to have the new membership.

Santa Kang did it again! This beauty was waiting for me when I got to work today.

6d2ac87f0d86d670faed3424bfd208c5.jpg

My first Nike putter, my first Super Stroke grip.

b63e72d4eb75197223c5c3128950ec15.jpg
462054801019ddaab8bdd46e0a613218.jpg
84176ac72263c700bb13a3bbf328d0fe.jpg

I love the mallet style head and the first few rolls on my carpet felt great. Oh and is that red lined head cover sexy or what!?

e18aa5a543e7bef4699075013219c079.jpg

I'll enjoy getting to know her over the next few months. Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful. Enjoy!

Beauty there gr8dryv!

Oh and nice watch too haha

Got this today. Square, like me, and I can use the smart part. Thanks Kang!

Oh very nice! Did he send the rest of the stuff out? I wont be home for a couple of days and I want to make sure I keep an eye out! If not, no rush at all just wanted to make sure I don't miss it! Merry Christmas all!

finally all items are shipped. if you did not receive by end of next week shoot me a pm and ill follow up. happy new year!

finally all items are shipped. if you did not receive by end of next week shoot me a pm and ill follow up. happy new year!
Finally got out to hit these wedges you sent. I had a huge smile on my face the entire round. These were seriously fun. I have never swung a 60° before. Loved it. Completely different animal than the Scor wedges that I have been playing. Managed to pull off some shots that I have never had in my bag before.
I have to give you a big THANKS. I'm still blown away by you generosity.

Finally got out to hit these wedges you sent. I had a huge smile on my face the entire round. These were seriously fun. I have never swung a 60° before. Loved it. Completely different animal than the Scor wedges that I have been playing. Managed to pull off some shots that I have never had in my bag before.
I have to give you a big THANKS. I'm still blown away by you generosity.
Glad you are liking them buddy!

You are the man Kang! Can't wait to get out and roll my new Si4 on the greens. I'll throw up a pic in here when I get a chance!

Thanks again, Kang! Got the putter today! Awesome shape!
9a68a9c52745474a6ca5f85fffb401e1.jpg
ef801a0910818e8f2297164b0a21100c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Kang! got it yesterday but forgot it at work, It's my 1st hybrid

eae17d379871069.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9d2a2a379871071.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Seems everyone got their equipment. If not please pm me. Mods can lock this up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back