PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
winners can be seen on the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqdcjiUHtfPyvijMIEn5ZiZ-pyiQyJSmoijSVyudejY/edit#gid=0

video is here:

hey guys, first of all thank you for participating and congrats to the winners. IMHO all albatross club members are winners on this forum!

please be patient with me with shipping. there is a lot to ship out and i dont have enough boxes. i have some so some people will get theirs sooner than others. ill be going to golfsmith in the next couple days to get some boxes :)

Last edited:
I think you guys should wait for the 2015 AC membership to be announced. There is a bit of a twist this year and people might be looking to join on their own for a different reason.

An awesome gesture, let's see what JB and GG have up their sleeves

I think you guys should wait for the 2015 AC membership to be announced. There is a bit of a twist this year and people might be looking to join on their own for a different reason.

Great gesture KC...I like twists JB

This is an amazing gesture!

well that is part of the idea. there are many members that the albatross membership is a given. Thus the "invite one friend and one you don't know" deal as former Albatross members would already be wanting to sign up and pay for their own, so when they get theirs paid for by a friend, they can put that funds toward another member. help strengthen bond between friends and get to know another :)

also i have more gear that i will put up on the doc!!!

More exciting ideas that help grow this great forum

Guys currently working out the details on signing up 2 members with the boss lady. When she gives the go ahead we will kick this off!

This is so gloriously cool - both whatever JB has up his sleeve and the amazing gesture by Kang. I may just be participating.

What an awesome idea.

Sounds like something I would love to be involved in Kane. Let's here from the boss man what 2015 brings and see if we can't set records around here with 2015 Albatross memberships .

very cool gesture

Great gesture, dude. I really do love this place.

Great gesture Kang!!

Very cool gesture sir,great idea

That is just an awesome thing to do Kang! And i like the concept of 2 forward.

Love the fantastic idea Kang! I will certainly partake whenever it is a go.

This thread just blows me away, great idea Kang. I am anxiously awaiting what JB has in store for the next year AC with the twist but if possible I am in.

Incredible thread and gesture Kang.

It's been said before bit bears repeating THP'ers are the most incredible and sincere group I've ever known.

I'm sure I can swing $30 somewhere on here for a member, but want to see what the THP guru's have in store.

Get idea and gesture Kang.

JB I like the sounds of the twist.

Update from the CEO:

when someone clicks the donate button they will have a drop down box. From there they can choose $34.95 for 1 donation or $69.90 for 2 donations. Then they will have to add the second name in the notes section through PayPal. There is also a third drop down option that says custom, and that is for people who want to add more for the Folds of Honor.

WE CAN KICK THIS OFF!!!

Someone already paid it forward for me!!! Please put your forum name on the Google doc!!!

When I get to a computer tomorrow I will get two members :)

I paid it forward to someone who wasn't an AC member last year, TBaker34. Great idea, Kang, I really hope it spreads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back