Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

Well this isn't exactly getting to scratch or anything, but I just posted a 44 on a round of 9 :D

Squee!

I actually birdied a par 5 (!), had several pars, and in all fairness, also triple bogeyed a par 3. I get to feel like a real golfer by saying "if only I hadn't posted a triple bogey there - oh what might have been!"

wow thats awesome, sounds like a great round (less the triple)

A personal FIRST for me today. I've always fought a slice so for me it's significant. Today's 9 hole round I got 9 FIR and while not long drives all were within 20yds longest to shortest.

A personal FIRST for me today. I've always fought a slice so for me it's significant. Today's 9 hole round I got 9 FIR and while not long drives all were within 20yds longest to shortest.

Damn, nice! I'd take that any day.

2016 - 40/38 = 78....par is 71 - 5966 yards - 68.2/115 rating
2017 - 42/36 = 78....par is 70 - 6091 yards - 66.2/114 rating
2018 - 36/42 = 78....par is 71 - 6235 yards - 70.0/128 rating

Next goal is par for 9. I was very close on my PB round this year. Even through 7, then I thought about how close I was to par. Bogey on the 184 yard par 3, shank my drive on the 570 yard par 5, scramble to get up & down for par. Finished +1 on the front.

I'm moving to JPX-900 Forged irons from my '14 TM TP CB irons for a little more forgiveness. Maybe they'll help a bit, maybe they won't, but damn they're buttery smooth.

Shot a 80 this morning which is a new lowest score for me. Course handicap was 15 so very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epic round for both my daughter and I yesterday. Played 9 holes at a local Muni for the first time. Not a great track by any stretch.

Daughter made her first Par ever. We celebrated with hugs and a happy dance just off the Green. It was spectacular.

I scored my first Birdie ever. Happy dance again. Then I looked at my 9 hole score. Par was 36. I scored a legit 43. Couldn't believe it. I never scored better than a 112 on 18. Maybe all that range time is paying off! Hopefully will be able to repeat my performance once in awhile.

Epic round for both my daughter and I yesterday. Played 9 holes at a local Muni for the first time. Not a great track by any stretch.

Daughter made her first Par ever. We celebrated with hugs and a happy dance just off the Green. It was spectacular.

I scored my first Birdie ever. Happy dance again. Then I looked at my 9 hole score. Par was 36. I scored a legit 43. Couldn't believe it. I never scored better than a 112 on 18. Maybe all that range time is paying off! Hopefully will be able to repeat my performance once in awhile.

Congrats to you both!!! Great that you got to share that experience.

My personal best yesterday (8/26). Shot an 87.

6250 yards.

11 FIR, only 4 GIR. Made some great up and downs to save par.

Whaaaaat!? Happy dance from Tenneessee - nice!

Shot a 5 over 77 for my best round ever. Easily could have been a 74. On 2 holes I was 100 yards out and got a double and single bogie. I am so stoked!

Thursday during league I once again bested my longest drive distance by 6yds out to 269yds.

Had our League Championship yesterday and won 2 closest to the pin contests and missed a 3rd by 6".
Never won one before and the best part was, I used a 3 wood and a 22* Hybrid to win.

Last edited:
Bested my 77 today with a 76. My putter was on fire. I 1 putted the last 12 out of 13 holes. I have only putted this welll one other time. And that was 24 years ago. Now for the new goal. To shoot par.

FW: 10 (maybe, I can't really remember, but if I had to guess I'd say 10)
GIR: 9 or 10, can't remember exactly
9 (par 36): -1
18 (par 72): 76 on a very short 9 hole course; white tees one nine and blue tees the other nine
18 (par 71): 77 on a much more difficult course than ^^^; I was -1 through 8 and doubled 9.
Par 3 best: 2 (within 1' a couple times, but never aced anything yet)
Par 4 best: 2 (once or twice)
Par 5 best: 3 (4-6 times, I can't remember)
Longest drive ever: 340 (measured by GolfPadGPS)
Longest 3wd ever: 329 (downwind and a little assist from the slope in the fairway, too)
Longest putt ever holed: ~71'... for bogey!

First time playing 4 holes at -2 in sim golf today PB also shot 38 for 9 hole score

Thank you ERC

First time I saw this thread, so I hope you don't mind if I post one from 2 weeks ago. I shot my personal best to par on a regulation course--5 under par. Six birdies, one bogey, and all the rest pars. Very unexpected for multiple reasons. Had a service call at the house and the guy came early and got in and out quickly, which gave me a 4-hour window before the rain hit. Courses are not in great shape this time of year and flags tend to get put in unusual places. But everything was clicking. Five of six birdies came after approach shots inside 10 feet. The other was a 60-foot putt across the fringe that broke 18 feet into the heart of the cup.

Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

It just clicked today. +1 73. Had a 10 footer on 18 to shoot EVEN and left it a foot short. Ooof.

Career high 4 birdies. I did play the Whites today because I’m playing 27 tomorrow in our skins game that is from 5800 so a massive amount of confidence going into tomorrow.

Rolled in some birdies. Rolled in some Pars. Back 9 had 4 straight bogeys but 2 holes were into the wind and I fritzed on my drive. Oh well.

Happy.

ab9c75ab7400bfc54cb86fa54010e724.jpg

It just clicked today. +1 73. Had a 10 footer on 18 to shoot EVEN and left it a foot short. Ooof.

Career high 4 birdies. I did play the Whites today because I’m playing 27 tomorrow in our skins game that is from 5800 so a massive amount of confidence going into tomorrow.

Rolled in some birdies. Rolled in some Pars. Back 9 had 4 straight bogeys but 2 holes were into the wind and I fritzed on my drive. Oh well.

Happy.

that's awesome, congrats!

Happy.

Great round! Congrats!

Happy.

Awesome!!!!! You are just playing lights out right now.

Awesome!!!!! You are just playing lights out right now.
Thanks a lot man. Form has never been any hotter. I just wanted to break 85 today and be content but then when everything was clicking I simply just stayed below the hole on every approach shot.

Tee to Green everything was working.

Happy.

So proud of my boy Cobra

o4XweQW.gif

Happy.

holy sh1tsky steve!!!! phenomenal round.

Solid round Steve!

Back