Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

It just clicked today. +1 73. Had a 10 footer on 18 to shoot EVEN and left it a foot short. Ooof.

Career high 4 birdies. I did play the Whites today because I’m playing 27 tomorrow in our skins game that is from 5800 so a massive amount of confidence going into tomorrow.

Rolled in some birdies. Rolled in some Pars. Back 9 had 4 straight bogeys but 2 holes were into the wind and I fritzed on my drive. Oh well.

Happy.

ab9c75ab7400bfc54cb86fa54010e724.jpg

That is awesome my dude! Killer round!

It just clicked today. +1 73. Had a 10 footer on 18 to shoot EVEN and left it a foot short. Ooof.

Career high 4 birdies. I did play the Whites today because I’m playing 27 tomorrow in our skins game that is from 5800 so a massive amount of confidence going into tomorrow.

Rolled in some birdies. Rolled in some Pars. Back 9 had 4 straight bogeys but 2 holes were into the wind and I fritzed on my drive. Oh well.

Happy.

[/QUOTE

That 2H is already bringing good vibes to your game :).

That 2H is already bringing good vibes to your game :).
Haha the positivity was in me but Hole 1 319 sets up for a draw I grab the 2H.

Piss ass Lamkin Standard on this club grip and hated everything about it. All I have are the MCC +4.

Pulled it left into the rough and put it in the bag the rest of the day.

Post-Round got it re-gripped properly.

Tomorrow it gets the test.

Happy.

I want to see sub 80 tomorrow from the blues.

You got this. I'm bringing popcorn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cobras on fire

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Haha now now.

Today was an awesome day. I would like to follow it up tomorrow respectably but know ELW is a tougher course from the Blues. I got a number in mind I’d be happy with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My PB was really special for a few reasons. It was at the course I grew up on during my favorite weekend of the year with my dad. It came during the practice round with a mega skins game. Bogey free 65 with 7 birdies, my first of 2 bogey free rounds.

Only bitter sweet thing is no skins. I bet I tied a lot of people off tho!

Tied my pb yesterday. 68. It was with 25 putts and about 90 feet made. Pretty happy with my putting of late. I don’t remember my last 3 putt!!!

Just discovered this thread, so this is a bit late but...

Shot my best round to par in early February--a 5-under 65.

Well I scored a Personal Best in my Tuesday night league with a 42 and that score included my 2nd ever Eagle.
Beautiful chip in from 50 yards.

Well I scored a Personal Best in my Tuesday night league with a 42 and that score included my 2nd ever Eagle.
Beautiful chip in from 50 yards.

Congrats! I'm still looking for my first Eagle.

Happy.

Yo dude!! Way late, but congrats man. That's freaking awesome!!!

Yo dude!! Way late, but congrats man. That's freaking awesome!!!
Haha you da man bro! Thanks a lot.

Consequently I haven't broken 80 since that round but I'm not complaining!

Hit 7 GIR in a row to finish my round today, pretty sure that's the most consecutive I've ever had.

Congrats on the golf work, fellas! Y'all are doing the deal.

I had my personal best of the Year yesterday. I shot a 78 with three birdies! I parred The Back Nine! This is unheard of for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yesterday personal best. Shattered my 9 hole low with a 6 under 29 and tied my total 18 best of 4 under 68. I hit 16 greens (all 9 on the front and 7 on the back) in reg which may be up there in my bests category.

I had my personal best of the Year yesterday. I shot a 78 with three birdies! I parred The Back Nine! This is unheard of for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats partner! Great freaking round!

Personal best score for me at an away course this weekend.

78, front nine 42, even on the back nine for a 36. 6 over par total.
4 birdies on the back in the final 6 holes.

Greens were soft, and really allowed us to attack the pins. Even short pitches were leaving big ball marks.... it was awesome.

Previous best at this course for me was an 82, and the last round I played here a month ago I shot a 94. Very happy with the outcome!

My best for 18 is 70 (even) which I have done a few times including once finishing bogey bogey. My best for 9 is 32 (-3). It’s been a long time since then and I quit playing for years but I started back this year. Best of this year is 78 but I’ll be back in the 70’s regularly by the end of August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yesterday was a special day!

fc79bde425a5affd33dd53cdad00d72f.jpg

JM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't had a PB round this year but my HC is a new PB for me. Last year I wanted to get from low 15 into the 10s, got as low as 11.2 then just tried to damn hard and finished the year at 13.4.

This year my goal is to be in the single figures. Been playing well for the last 6 weeks and I'm now trending down to 10.0.

Yesterday I shot an 8 over 79. I went 7 over on the front, made the turn feeling a little discouraged but all of a sudden my swing tweaks, trying to tighten things up and eliminate a few bad habits, starter to click and I went 7 straight pars, bogeyed 17 and then par'd 18.

Need an 81 or lower next to time out to break into that 9 figure.

ad986e6e2697157ab5fb8bf5cee67334.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Personal best score for me at an away course this weekend.

78, front nine 42, even on the back nine for a 36. 6 over par total.
4 birdies on the back in the final 6 holes.

Greens were soft, and really allowed us to attack the pins. Even short pitches were leaving big ball marks.... it was awesome.

Previous best at this course for me was an 82, and the last round I played here a month ago I shot a 94. Very happy with the outcome!
Good sh!t bro! I recall a lot of your struggles on the range, on the course, going from the Wilson irons to the Apex CF16 back to the Wilson, house shopping, etc.

Nah I'm not a stalker but I pickup on a few things here and there on this forum. Happy for you man. Enjoy the summer.

Back