PGA Show 2020 - What are you hoping to see?

Just_Brad

#GD 2023Legacy #HYFY - JB says "Be a Brad"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With the 2020 PGA Show rapidly approaching, what are you hoping to see unveiled at the show?

I would love to see, in no particular order:
A new push cart from Clic Gear.
Some cool new shoe designs (mainly spiked versions).
A smaller and cheaper launch monitor solution.

Last but not least...... I want to see some awesome booth setups!

I love the club side but I think the show allows apparel brands to really shows their collections as they intended them to be purchased and worn. Models, displays, nesting tables. Lots of ways to create an in-store environment

Cheaper better launch monitors please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something as good as GC2 in the $2000 range

I am all in on a cheaper launch monitor.

interested to see what Flightscope is going to deliver 8 months late.

Something as good as GC2 in the $2000 range

I've got to think there's a massive race going on behind the scenes with everyone trying to get their tech out there in a feasible package for $2k or less. At a certain price point (I'm not sure exactly where) the amount of golfers who will jump in is huge.

Magic... WANDS!!!

Nothing else matters.

Cobra new 2020 release

I’d love to see the cost go down on a home launch monitor... besides that, just the new tech and great booths.

Looking forward to a new look Callaway booth and team. Cobra/Puma 2020 clothing line and more info on the drivers. Srixon offerings and a closer look at the Etonic golf shoes. If G4 is present I’d like to see their booth and putters. I’m buying a custom made putter and want more info.

I can’t wait to see what the creative mind of Johnny Rodriguez has created next for Callaway’s booth. Guy doesn’t know how to not bring it 150% each and every time.

Also looking to see the small companies or brand new companies tech brought to the market. See what interesting new ideas win the prizes for best in show. Maybe something as simple as a better way to have your GPS on the golf cart or a new more mobile pull cart that folds up easier when traveling in the car.

Best New Product
Innovators Spotlight.

More hilarious and amazing THP content videos of course ;)

Have been to the PGA Show the past 10 years. Still waiting on reps to show for England at the travel arena....It's all Irish and Scottish with a dash of miscellaneous others..

I'm excited to see how much sushi @JB, @jdtox and I are going to put down.

It seems silly but the show is the one place where all the new balls from all the brands can be compared under one roof. Or at least we can hear everyones sales pitch for their ball line.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of the small mom&pop shops and what they have to offer. I feel like each year I see something pretty cool and creative from a company that I have never heard of before.

At the low end, a 'cheaper' launch monitor isn't an absolute for me, but I'm still waiting for enough high end capabilities (spin/AoA measurement vs calculation, etc) to trickle down to the low end ( < $1K ) price points.

A putter fitting program that can determine what head shape/alignment markings work best for a player in a relatively short period (under 15 minutes)

A putter fitting program that can determine what head shape/alignment markings work best for a player in a relatively short period (under 15 minutes)

GolfTEC has a pretty decent system that could get you what you need.

Not one particular thing, but always enjoy seeing all the new goodies. It's like when the Christmas catalog comes in November but for adults.

Back