I've played it a few times. We had a league on Golf Sidekick with TGC 2019. 2k21 got a little twitchy with the "masters" level control for MP matches. 2019 was the equivalent of the Pro-Am level. I felt the new game was too "try hard".

Is anyone still playing this? @Canadan do you have it? I grabbed it for PC last week and have been giving it a run again
I have it on PC but haven't played it for a while. I'd be up for a game with THPers though.

I still play the game every so often on PS4... Fantastic game!

I consider myself an active gamer. I play COD, GTA, FIFA, and many other games when I get the chance.

In all honesty, is this game fun? Don't get me wrong, I love to play golf, but in videogame? I'm not sure, can someone enlighten me.

It is fun, it can also be VERY difficult if you want it to be. This is not EA Sports Tiger Woods.

Man I need to get back into this. I got started making a course on there, then life just kept happening.

I did love the Three Jack National courses they had on there. Brilliant.

Is anyone still playing this? @Canadan do you have it? I grabbed it for PC last week and have been giving it a run again

Yeah on Xbox quite a bit.

It’s great for checking out courses I intend to play IRL

For example: I got to play at Pebble, Spyglass and Pasatiempo this year on a trip, so I played them all a bunch on Xbox and made notes on what clubs to hit on which holes, etc.

Back