Yep I liked it, easy enough to shoot well but had a little challenge to it in spots but nothing unpleasant, Thanks adding it!

Way late to the party but downloading this now on the ps5. Any clubs still going?

@Northern Monkey @5150 @-CJ- @Qwkz51

With the warmer weather and summer here, participation has dropped. I've made all if you Admins in the group, so you can add/create tournaments.

Also, I'm thinking it might be best to cut events down to 1 round rather than 2...but will still leave the events open for 2 days. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

With the warmer weather and summer here, participation has dropped. I've made all if you Admins in the group, so you can add/create tournaments.

Also, I'm thinking it might be best to cut events down to 1 round rather than 2...but will still leave the events open for 2 days. Thoughts?

Yeah, I think I've played once in the past month, and that was a rainy day, haha.

I'll be back when it gets cold.

Sounds about right, good plan. I played last night but because of great weather I am either golfing in real life, practicing in real life, or gardening. This fall I will be pga 2k in full force again.

I got stairs up in a few other games but have tried to hit up the tournaments. I think moving to 1 round is fine.

@stevie-a I'll be in Dallas Sun, Mon, Tues... just grabbed a single spot 6:38am Monday the 21st on the east course at Bear Creek; grab another 6:38am slot if you want to tee it up IRL.

@stevie-a I'll be in Dallas Sun, Mon, Tues... just grabbed a single spot 6:38am Monday the 21st on the east course at Bear Creek; grab another 6:38am slot if you want to tee it up IRL.
Sending you a DM....

Tony...enjoyed playing REAL golf with you today and hope we get a chance to tee it up again sometime down the road if/when you are back in the DFW area.

Maybe one of us can create BC East on 2k? Hahaha....naaaah.

For anyone with a PS+ account, it was announced that October’s free games will include PGA Tour 2k21. Great time to give it a try

Is anyone still playing this? @Canadan do you have it? I grabbed it for PC last week and have been giving it a run again

Is anyone still playing this? @Canadan do you have it? I grabbed it for PC last week and have been giving it a run again
Man, I haven't played in ages.

I might get it for PS$ after my brother gifted me his old console for the superior graphics compared to Switch.

I played a couple of Alt shot matches last night. Every now and then I kick it on just to pass some time and relax.

I think I have it for Switch haha - haven't played it in ages though.

I think I have it for Switch haha - haven't played it in ages though.
The graphics were so disappointing. But Switch is rather underpowered.

I played it some after The Open because I wanted to see the Old Course. But before that it had been quite some time since I last played.

I consider myself an active gamer. I play COD, GTA, FIFA, and many other games when I get the chance.

In all honesty, is this game fun? Don't get me wrong, I love to play golf, but in videogame? I'm not sure, can someone enlighten me.

free on xbox gamepass

I consider myself an active gamer. I play COD, GTA, FIFA, and many other games when I get the chance.

In all honesty, is this game fun? Don't get me wrong, I love to play golf, but in videogame? I'm not sure, can someone enlighten me.
hit a hole in one, how is that not fun

It's fun with a group of friends. Fairly bland solo

Back