JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thoughts?

Damn it, now I have to buy a console, been avoiding it for so many years...

Awesome.

They fix the chipping and putting yet from the last few versions of The Golf Club? If not, no thank you. I've suffered enough!

Finally going to have to repurchase a console.....Been debating for a bit...now may be the time!

is this xbox or playstation?

Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.

Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.Please be good. Please don't suck like Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour.
i got lost in there somewhere

Yessssss, this is awesome news.

is this xbox or playstation?
I assume we will get official details on the 14th, but if its like NBA 2K it will be on PC, Xbox, PS4, and Switch. Hopefully that is the case...

Of course I buy GC 2019 recently and this is announced.

They fix the chipping and putting yet from the last few versions of The Golf Club? If not, no thank you. I've suffered enough!

This is a must because it is infuriating. Not so much putting but chipping... come on 10 yard chips booo

Last years game was pretty good, I'm sure this just expands on that, and small improvements. Nice. I'll get it for sure.

I’m giddy.

Of course I buy GC 2019 recently and this is announced.

This is a must because it is infuriating. Not so much putting but chipping... come on 10 yard chips booo

If they fix chipping, I'll be happy. Just please fix that, anyway you can lol

I dont get the chipping distances and especially when chipping up and over a bunker... UGHHHHH How many times have I missed a green on the 2nd and walk away with an 7 because of chipping

I dont get the chipping distances and especially when chipping up and over a bunker... UGHHHHH How many times have I missed a green on the 2nd and walk away with an 7 because of chipping
Sounds life real life golf for most.

If they can make a game as fun as Tiger Woods 04 was - then I'm all in. I wasted so many hours playing that game and it was all worth it.

Super pumped about this but I'm tempering expectations. 2K games are pretty notorious for tons of microtransactions so that's the only thing that worries me. If you're curious what I mean, this is an article about it for NBA2K20. Granted they've been getting better and this may not even be an issue but it is concerning. I have no doubt gameplay will be top notch though!

Looks cool but not much into video games.

Yup. Gonna buy it.

OH boy! I'm excited, will give me something else to play besides COD haha

If on Steam I will probably buy it . Looks pretty fun

Thank goodness I bought my son an xbox!

I CANNOT WAIT!! They better have a career mode

Back