I can’t wait for this. I have enjoyed each version of TGC more and more. The guys creating courses have gotten really good, and are usually better than the ones that shipped with the game. With the better PGA Tour integration, and more tour courses, along with better tournament feel, this one could be really great. This is not Tiger Woods EA games though, this is a game attempting realism more that the simulation with after shot backspin and -20 scores.

It would be nice if there was an arcade mode. Realism is fine but I can set foot on a course for that. I don't want to be reminded my golf game sucks in the virtual world as well without having a mode where I can turn the realism off... but I'll still probably get it:)

Will be getting this, have to decied on Xbox or PS4 version though

Which is everyone going for?

I read today that there will not be any cross-platform play, so if there was any hope of a THP league, we would have to coordinate a platform or two.

Will be getting this, have to decied on Xbox or PS4 version though

Which is everyone going for?

PS4 only console i own... and it collects dust, but it seems it might be getting a lot of action as PGA 2K and Tony Hawk is coming back this fall...

I will be pulling out some ripped up cargos, Volcom/billabong Hoodies, chucks, and backwards hat while i play to make it feel like middle school again! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Guess I can pick it up on the PS4 then, will keep an eye on the pre orders going live

I will be a lonely on the Xbox lol

I played a bit of golf club 2thousand something the other day. I'd forgotten I styled my player the way I did... and his golf game sucks. He can't drive, can't putt, his short game is in the toilet. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I was playing on a real course like that. I wound up shooting something like a +25 over par. Terrible.

But fun anyway!

And I'm hoping this new game is even more fun!! On Xbox 1

At the moment I am on PS4. Looking forward to this release.

Pre-ordered on XBox 1.

PS4 sucks. :ROFLMAO:

5 more days.

who's in? Still on the fence about preordering.

5 more days.

who's in? Still on the fence about preordering.
I’m on the fence. I never have time to play video games. It seems like I order one, play it for 20 min and never touch it again.

I’m on the fence. I never have time to play video games. It seems like I order one, play it for 20 min and never touch it again.
same issue, then if i do feel like playing it's been weeks so there's a 45 minute system update before I can play. 🤦‍♂️

Got the Xbox 1 version pre ordered

I'm absolutely getting the new one. Probably won't preorder but I will get it day one

I have an Xbox and I have already purchased it early so as soon as its out I will get it

same issue, then if i do feel like playing it's been weeks so there's a 45 minute system update before I can play. 🤦‍♂️

Buy it play it for 20 minutes then send it to me and I will at least play it for 40 minutes ha

My pre-order is in.

Waiting to see how the switch version reviews are first. Hoping it’s a made for version and not a limited port of the other versions

Pre ordered for PS4

PSN = francis_-d

I will own @ddec in this game

Back