CONTEST Pick out the ferrule - Paradym iron club building...

#4 would look pretty sharp picking up a bit of gold from the head and blue from shaft .

it's custom and you want to stand out... plus you got the Florida styling and swagger... yolo it with #2

4 is easily the best answer

Are they together yet??

Second set of ferrules ordered. I will make the decision on which one I go with when they arrive. The clubhouse leaders based on posting in this thread are #2 & #4.

I will leave this open through tomorrow Friday, May 5th then we will draw the winner.

Any last minute pictures of ferrules I should entertain?

One set purchased…wonder which one it is.
Second set of ferrules ordered. I will make the decision on which one I go with when they arrive. The clubhouse leaders based on posting in this thread are #2 & #4.

I will leave this open through tomorrow Friday, May 5th then we will draw the winner.

Any last minute pictures of ferrules I should entertain?
Does that mean you went both?

Gotta be 4...the blue and gold is definitely paradym...there is no question

I think #4 for the best blend. #1 if you were going for a bit of crazy pop.
Class vs. sass.

Alright time to run this random number generator!!! Who is it going to be???

4 by a mile out of those.
I’m a basic all black fan personally

#75 is the winner!!! Send me you address buddy or meet me out on the course!!!

:eek:no. 4 with that grip would be 💥

View attachment 9175680
All this talk about club building has me itching to do the same. I've had a set of Project X 6.0 graphite shafts laying around and got the idea these would look great in the Paradym irons. However, this is where I need assistance from the THP masses on a ferrule design to go with. To add in to the fun since I will be gaming this set up until the Grandaddy I want to give away 2 sleeves of some Grandaddy G balls.
View attachment 9175681

The Contest...
Of the images below select which ferrule I should pair with this set. I am open to other designs / colorways as well so if the options I selected don't jive...throw an image up with what you think would look good. At the end of the week 5/5/23 I will select (randomly) a winner from everyone who provided an option.

View attachment 9175675

View attachment 9175676

View attachment 9175677

View attachment 9175678

View attachment 9175679

Lets have some fun folks!!!
Gold and blue rings by a MILLION.

I’m digging #4

Yup, #4

I can say that one of the ferrules that I ordered is probably out. Don’t like the look…

Back to the drawing board. My #4 ferrule appears to be from a business that is no longer in business but they gladly accepted my payment. LOL!!! I’ve emailed them and messaged them multiple times…
I do have #2 ferrule in hand but don’t think the colorway suits my eye…

Back to the drawing board. My #4 ferrule appears to be from a business that is no longer in business but they gladly accepted my payment. LOL!!! I’ve emailed them and messaged them multiple times…
I do have #2 ferrule in hand but don’t think the colorway suits my eye…
Sorry to hear that about the business! I know that you will find the right look for the ferrules that suit your eye.

On snap…look what arrived today.
C6289D4B-221C-4B23-83E0-CB05C6FDB2A9.jpeg

I think I know which route I’m going…
#1 may need to Go with a different grip option.IMG_1648.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg

Last edited:
Back