Pickleball Has an Official Beverage

Anyone taste it yet?

Ok, that makes more sense then, otherwise the name was awful. It sounded like a person with a speech impediment or a child trying to say drink.
Sounds like the perfect name for someone who plays this ridiculous sport :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like the perfect name for someone who plays this ridiculous sport :ROFLMAO:
Im not going to judge, after all, we are riding around in a cart chasing a little egg to hit it again :ROFLMAO:

Im not going to judge, after all, we are riding around in a cart chasing a little egg to hit it again :ROFLMAO:
Haha fair but its essentially life sized ping pong....tennis wasn't good enough?

Figured it would be prune juice.

edit - late to this joke. I really should read the whole of the threads. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
At Ironclad earlier this month, there might have been more people playing pickle ball and corn hole than golf.

Haha fair but its essentially life sized ping pong.
Table tennis sir-- apparently real connoisseurs of the game call it table tennis.

Haha fair but its essentially life sized ping pong....tennis wasn't good enough?
I grew up playing tennis, and havent really gone head first into this, but back in the 80s and 90s, it was popular in FL for a bit. I thought it was fun. Table Tennis where you are standing on the table.

Lame and I call shenanigans. The official drink of Pickleball doesn't include pickles? What are we even doing?

I bet you are wearing joggers, aren't you? :ROFLMAO:
No way.. too hot. Lol!!

although I interestingly, I did just pick up a couple more pair of joggers. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I have been meaning to try this. I loved tennis in my 20s, but my knees, ankles, arms, would surely give out now. Pickle ball is great as it requires less real estate to establish, and is tiring, but not as physically demanding as real tennis. I will give it a go one of these days with the wife.

Not to be confused with the spiked version 'Doink'

Dink is definitely a weird name, and with a few different meanings at that

405C62FF-17BC-48EB-9ED8-474DEBCE8C96.png

If it wasn't going to involved pickle juice, it should have been Ensure.

If it wasn't going to involved pickle juice, it should have been Ensure.
It is funny that golf fans of all sports fans are going to go with old person jokes for Pickle Ball.
I mean think about it. :ROFLMAO:

It is funny that golf fans of all sports fans are going to go with old person jokes for Pickle Ball.
I mean think about it. :ROFLMAO:
My first experiences with Pickleball were hearing my older customers who played telling me about all of their injuries sustained while playing and who was the most recent victim of a torn (insert ligament) or broken bone. So, yes, this is where my mind goes haha.

Am I the only one who thinks that Pickleball is a complete joke?

Just play tennis...

Back