Pictures of your back swing

I've been working to get a little more depth in my backswing and a longer shoulder turn. I'm not quite where I want to be but I'm making progress, and I'm seeing some really nice added distance.
1e4692d63e175b4ea5fa43d45bcc54d5.jpg

You've got more in you brotha! I'm trying to do the same and have trouble keeping my left arm off my chest but when I do...Boom. Being able to reach for more requires aspirin now a days. Nice bump of the thread.

EDIT: Also those fences seem so close together. Is it a hole where they are protecting errant shots or is this your private practice area?

That's more accurate than you might realize !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey...if that's what feels comfortable...don't fight it...just learn to use it wisely like Big John. Don't get all caught up in possibly ruining what might be natural.

You've got more in you brotha! I'm trying to do the same and have trouble keeping my left arm off my chest but when I do...Boom. Being able to reach for more requires aspirin now a days. Nice bump of the thread.

EDIT: Also those fences seem so close together. Is it a hole where they are protecting errant shots or is this your private practice area?
Those fences border the range and keep range balls off the 9th and 18th holes. It's not large but it's a beautiful full length range with grass tees and greens for targets.

Hey...if that's what feels comfortable...don't fight it...just learn to use it wisely like Big John. Don't get all caught up in possibly ruining what might be natural.
It's an advantage, but it can go sideways in a hurry as people at the Cleveland event saw. It's either a big hit, or a big miss.

It's an advantage, but it can go sideways in a hurry as people at the Cleveland event saw. It's either a big hit, or a big miss.

Hey, Phil Mickelson hits less than 50% of the fairways! 48.99%.

Made me think of something i heard D Doniger say this week, us hackers spend to much time looking at swing and changing swing, when ball flight is fine. Really got me thinking about ball flight.....ummm

Back