Pinehurst Employee Relief Fund auction looks amazing

Remaining 1

Bids 6

Peter Millar celebrates the lifestyle enjoyed by the many visitors to Pinehurst. Kick-off your spring wardrobe with $750 in Peter Millar merchandise from the Pinehurst Golf Shop plus $500 to be spent on petermillar.com.

You... You get away from me.

Ok, the ultimate closest to the pin competition sounds incredible! Out of my price range, but glad there prices are up there for a good cause.

I want to bid on so many of those but I also would like to remain married.

Pretty epic items available to bid on here! Almost 100k raised already, impressive.

This would be the greatest 6 days of all time.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 9.35.11 PM.png

If we find 18 more guys to go in, I’m down for the closest to the pin 😂

If we find 18 more guys to go in, I’m down for the closest to the pin 😂

Count me in. Someone is bound to get a hole in one. I want that champagne!

if I could afford it, I’d be all over a few of these. But it’s a moot point these days

Playing all the Pinehurst courses might be amazing. I'd be so dead though by about day 3. It'd be a whole lot of Theragun, Aleve, and tears.

I think taking over the cradle to do as you please would be epic.

Some excellent opportunities. I have purchased these type items many times. If you have your ears and eyes open charity auctions are potentially a great way to get to places/experiences you never thought you would/could. These items will command excellent returns and establish a great payment for the staff. My methodology is to bid on items which are good deals. When the charity advertises properly.....no good deals will be present. A few of these are quite unique though......It's nice to know a few buds who have deep pockets and love experiences like some of these....but getting them to a specific place for a short time frame is nearly unsurmountable. Thanks for sharing.

I have been to Pinehurst 3X. That place is absolutely incredible!
I am in the hospitality business at a 5 💎 hotel, and this place takes it to the next level.
Amazing golf, great food, incredible staff..... what more could you want?

These auction events are always fun to read and see. Mainly, for those with a great deal more finances that I have.

Wish these things were geared a little more towards raffles so everyone had a chance instead of auctions where only the big money people can win. But either way, it's great to see so much money raised!

Back