PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Interesting that Ping has forged something. I don't recall that they've done this in years with that one release. Have then done it since and I just missed it or is this a newer development for them?

Glad that ping finally got rid of the worst iron fitting set up over.. get rid of that stupid wrench!
Yeah except with the new tip system shafts will probably be limited. Not seeing many. Think they are the the only two irons that are like that. For now.

Great write up @ddec (just trying to even things up here)

I like the looks of these. Best looking release since King Tour last year IMO. Love the i230 mixing option and that pocket is interesting, but I can't imagine it being that much better than a milled pocket and could kind of imagine it being worse (and certainly more expensive).

Yeah except with the new tip system shafts will probably be limited. Not seeing many. Think they are the the only two irons that are like that. For now.
Yeah. Would be a pain digging through the bucket trying find the right shaft. lol

Goodness. These are gorgeous.

So good and so PING

I do love a good squared off high toe. Those look super at address.

Ordered a set of the S this morning, 5-PW. Ping is really stepping up their game in the looks department. Absolutely incredible looking lineup. Performance - Ping has always been top tier. Good to see them go for the full package.

Last edited:
Ordered a set of the S this morning, 5-PW. Ping is really stepping up their game in the looks department. Absolutely incredible looking lineup. Perfromance - Ping has always been top tier. Good to see them go for the full package.
Look forward to your thoughts when they arrive.

T looks good, but a little pricey. Is Ping forging their heads stateside?

Congrats on those that like them and ordered. I just can’t make myself dive in.

How the hell did I miss this thread. Got caught up in the recent driver releases. The S look amazing and super happy to see the size comparison to the i230’s. I said no new irons but these are tempting me. Can’t wait to try them

man that makes the soles of the i230 look chunky.
Right … and at my fitting I passed on the i230 cause I thought it was too small looking.

The Blueprint S iron is stellar looking. Reminds me of a Honma iron actually.

Unfortunately I need to wait for these to be realized before deciding which to order
IMG_6402.jpeg

Seen the S today in person for the first time. Better than my first impressions picture wise. My turn off is the mirror chrome looking area. Looked like a smaller i230. Not something I would consider over the Apex range. I’m sure it will put up some good numbers. Price was a bit more than others as well.

Interesting that Ping has forged something. I don't recall that they've done this in years with that one release. Have then done it since and I just missed it or is this a newer development for them?

I believe only the Anser and then Anser 2: Electric Boogaloo were forged....i'm not 100% but i believe so

Back