Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
It’s Ping Blueprint Irons time.

Today marks the official announcement of the next iterations of what has become one of the most successful player’s irons on Tour, the Blueprint. While for some time there have been images floating about from Tour bags, it is finally time to get the details on the two new versions PING is releasing, the Blueprint S and Blueprint T.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking irons!

Price 😳

The cavity forging is a very cool idea. Gotta give the company credit for managing to make such an attractive looking pair of irons that still could never be confused for anything other than PING.

They are the two best looking irons in their lineup. Precision pocket forging with that elastomer insert takes me back to the s55(yes I know those weren’t forged).

1000053075.jpg

1000053078.jpg
These are fun!

The T are pretty much the cleanest looking iron around, but the S are great. I've spent a lot of time with them lately and have been really impressed.

Last edited:
These things are beautiful. The price kinda jumped out at me but maybe its not all
That high

these irons are the best ping irons maybe ever. I was very impressed. Still, I have to chuckle a little at ping when they say “we have new tech, tip weights”.

Those are really good looking to my eye, and pretty clever on the forging process

Seeing the pictures today I feel a little better about them but still not crazy for them. Interesting construction with the “forged cavity” and I’m sure they will work well for some.

I like the look of the "S" irons; you get a bit of a cavity back without the thick sole or top line. However, for me, the price is a bit high.

Really like the way these look. I’ll be demoing the S at some point.

These look outstanding, never give them enough of a look at the other lines but should.

These look so good.

These look outstanding, never give them enough of a look at the other lines but should.
Agree. They look great. Now that I'm thinking about it I don't think I've hit ping irons since the Ping Eye 2 hand me downs I played as a teenager. I need to give them another look at some point.

That Blueprint S is a good looking iron. @OldandStiff how does the size compare to say a T150?
I haven't actually held thosec two up next to each other but I feel pretty confident the S is a little smaller. I'll get you a couple pics.

The one thing Ping does well that I enjoy is that finish and these irons look great on top of it. Very curious about that forging process because that's pretty cool.

Oooooh....those are clean 🤓

these irons are the best ping irons maybe ever. I was very impressed. Still, I have to chuckle a little at ping when they say “we have new tech, tip weights”.
The S are as non PING looking as I’ve ever seen from a PING iron at setup.

And fwiw, they aren’t calling the tip weighting system they use new tech, they’re simply acknowledging it’s existence, that’s why we mention it in our release articles.

The one thing Ping does well that I enjoy is that finish and these irons look great on top of it. Very curious about that forging process because that's pretty cool.
I would’ve liked them to provide more tangible info/data on why it’s better than milling the pocket like others do, but, that wasn’t given to this point.

I would’ve liked them to provide more tangible info/data on why it’s better than milling the pocket like others do, but, that wasn’t given to this point.
I agree, there has to be some sort of story there right??

I agree, there has to be some sort of story there right??
I’m sure there has to be, other than doing it being the whole story, but we work with what we get…sometimes it’s just not as deep as this gear nerd would like haha

Wow. Those are sharp looking. Without a doubt the best looking Ping release in quite some time.

Dont think I have the game for them, but they are pretty.

Back