PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

@OldandStiff I’m with you in saying that these are something special.

@OldandStiff I’m with you in saying that these are something special.
Seriously. First site, first strike, and everything since. I think people are going to see a lot of them. Especially with their not being many players irons hitting market this spring.

Seriously. First site, first strike, and everything since. I think people are going to see a lot of them. Especially with their not being many players irons hitting market this spring.
Walking into my fitting today, I thought that if this was an option, it might be combo’d with the i230, and by the time we finished, my fitting sheet was all Blueprint. Feel was great, and the same consistency I saw out of the i230’s previously as far as launch/spin/peak height, these delivered in a much smaller package. Very impressed with what they got going on here.

Man the pictures of the T don't do it justice. Just saw the Blueprint T in person and they are really sharp. The topline is really thin and rounded, the leading edge is pretty straight, the toe is what I would consider squared off, not really my favorite but it still looks really nice. Didn't hit it because I was rushing but man it looked great

Walking into my fitting today, I thought that if this was an option, it might be combo’d with the i230, and by the time we finished, my fitting sheet was all Blueprint. Feel was great, and the same consistency I saw out of the i230’s previously as far as launch/spin/peak height, these delivered in a much smaller package. Very impressed with what they got going on here.
That's awesome! I think a lot of people wanted the i230 to replace the iBlade a bit after the i59 miss, but it went a little more the other direction in terms of player looks. The S feels like what everyone wanted all along.

That's awesome! I think a lot of people wanted the i230 to replace the iBlade a bit after the i59 miss, but it went a little more the other direction in terms of player looks. The S feels like what everyone wanted all along.
I got a few swings in with the i230 today just to confirm the shaft selection that I might go with if I order, and it’s not a bad feeling iron, it just is lacking a little bit in terms of what you get with the S. The i230 looks more of that players distance profile, and has a bit more of that forgiving feel off the face. The S felt like it had some bite!

These look really good, and it sounds like I need to at least go hit the S.

I saw these in person last week. They look so good, if I was in the market for irons…

Finally saw these in hand, they look fantastic. I said no new irons this year but I am starting to 2nd guess that claim

I love reading about new equipment and I love Ping. Can someone tell me what they mean by combo set at the end of the article? Is this hybrid clubs in place or irons? Also, I do wish they would make a 2 iron!

I love reading about new equipment and I love Ping. Can someone tell me what they mean by combo set at the end of the article? Is this hybrid clubs in place or irons? Also, I do wish they would make a 2 iron!
I think it's just saying that you can build a combo set with the i230 and Blueprint sets.

Got to hit the S today.
IMG_8097.jpeg
IMG_8098.jpeg
IMG_8099.jpeg

No numbers because they didn’t have that available at the expo I was hitting them at but man they feel really good. Look really good sound is impeccable. I’ll be honest I’m kind of glad that I couldn’t get numbers on them today or I might be really questioning an order I put in for 243.

T is AMAZING looking but I know it’s not the right club for me. I did hit a few really nice feeling shots with it tho.
IMG_8093.jpeg
IMG_8094.jpeg
IMG_8095.jpeg

Finally saw these in person today. Still working on picking my jaw off the floor.

The S looks stunning in person seen these, and @Scooby45 got to hit them and had a **** eating grin on his face after the first strike.

The S looks stunning in person seen these, and @Scooby45 got to hit them and had a **** eating grin on his face after the first strike.
It was a really enjoyable experience. I think it meant most when I asked the rep to build it up again after hitting a few other options.

Last edited:
I’m not looking for irons this year but would like to compare them on a monitor to a few other options.

I do t think I will get irons this year but if u do these will be a top contender. May budget them in for the 2025 season

I’m not looking for irons this year but would like to compare them on a monitor to a few other options.
We're snowed in after tonight so I think I'm going to sit at home and do that very thing! Have a couple I want to compare it to directly.

We're snowed in after tonight so I think I'm going to sit at home and do that very thing! Have a couple I want to compare it to directly.
Will be following along. There was only one that was close in terms of consistent numbers for me, but I had much better dispersion with the S. Might as well stay in this rabbit hole until I make up my mind.

Will be following along. There was only one that was close in terms of consistent numbers for me, but I had much better dispersion with the S. Might as well stay in this rabbit hole until I make up my mind.
Excited How Dare You GIF by Tubi

Damn right.

Back