Hit all 14 fairways today with the G425. Unless I could pick up a good amount of yardage, (15 or more yards) just don't see a reason to move away from this driver. To solid and forgiving right now.
I thought my G425 was the cats meow, till I hit a TSI2. Not that the Ping is bad, the TSI2 is just better. Not ready to think about a G430- TSR2 competetion.

Hit all 14 fairways today with the G425. Unless I could pick up a good amount of yardage, (15 or more yards) just don't see a reason to move away from this driver. To solid and forgiving right now.

I've done some more testing and I'm not sure I'm gonna keep the g430lst/max. Since the sound doesn't bother me, the g425lst is just too good for me.

Bought a G425 4 hybrid with the stiff Mitsubishi Tensei AV Orange 55 shaft a few months ago, and I hit this thing dead straight with a great ball flight pretty much every time. It's become my go to club when faced with any kind of a challenging shot, as well as off the tee on short par 4's.

I have the G425 Max driver with the stiff Slate CB 55 shaft, but now considering making a change to the AV Orange for my driver.

My question is, would the feel and accuracy I am getting with the 4 hybrid shaft translate over to the driver? Much longer shaft for the driver, so not sure if feel would be the same, and I can't find one locally with that shaft to try out.

I was fit for the G425 with the Tensei Orange 55 R and it was a game changer for me. I then went back for a G425 4H fitting and ended up with the Tensei Orange as well. Accuracy for me is the same with both.

I've done some more testing and I'm not sure I'm gonna keep the g430lst/max. Since the sound doesn't bother me, the g425lst is just too good for me.

how big is the difference in sound between the 430 and 425 LST's?

The sound on the G425 was so much louder than my G410 LST that it turned me off. Hopefully the G430 is much better.

how big is the difference in sound between the 430 and 425 LST's?
The G430lst is much more muted. I'd say it's a pretty big difference

Back