Still not 100% dialed with complete set but getting ever so closer....played an executive course that my wife can handle......goat ranch to say the least.......still , i210s were such a joy......accuracy and distance control.....hitting 15/18 GIR's even with crappy greens , I made 4 birds......biggest takeaway today was launch ! Beautiful and easy.....

Still not 100% dialed with complete set but getting ever so closer....played an executive course that my wife can handle......goat ranch to say the least.......still , i210s were such a joy......accuracy and distance control.....hitting 15/18 GIR's even with crappy greens , I made 4 birds......biggest takeaway today was launch ! Beautiful and easy.....

That’s unreal 15/18 greens, your cap gonna drop quick! Congrats.

That’s unreal 15/18 greens, your cap gonna drop quick! Congrats.

Not forged of course but solid, high flying and deadly straight......I can move either way but no real need......very stable especially once I get the lie angle spot on.....6i still a smidge flat

I FINALLY started hitting solid iron shots again and these are boy are these performing. I actually think I'm going to order a UW to match my set to replace my CBX2. I like that club but I'm using it mostly for full shots and I think the set UW might be a better fit.

These were a big part of winning my match today. My opponent was also gaming i210's and he absolutely loves them.

I FINALLY started hitting solid iron shots again and these are boy are these performing. I actually think I'm going to order a UW to match my set to replace my CBX2. I like that club but I'm using it mostly for full shots and I think the set UW might be a better fit.

These were a big part of winning my match today. My opponent was also gaming i210's and he absolutely loves them.

Have you been using them for awhile or just pulled back out of the garage? The UW is amazing.....just added glide 2.0 stealth 54ss and 60TS ......both great, high performing wedges!

Have you been using them for awhile or just pulled back out of the garage? The UW is amazing.....just added glide 2.0 stealth 54ss and 60TS ......both great, high performing wedges!
I've had these for awhile and I've been playing them this whole year so far. My iron swing has been a mess though and I haven't really done then justice up to this point. It's so nice to feel those well struck shots again!

I know I've said it earlier but the forgiveness on these is such a nice feature. Sure they're not going to save a terrible swing it be as forgiving as a game improvement style but fit this category of club they're pretty impressive. My buddy today has the exact same thoughts.

I've had these for awhile and I've been playing them this whole year so far. My iron swing has been a mess though and I haven't really done then justice up to this point. It's so nice to feel those well struck shots again!

I know I've said it earlier but the forgiveness on these is such a nice feature. Sure they're not going to save a terrible swing it be as forgiving as a game improvement style but fit this category of club they're pretty impressive. My buddy today has the exact same thoughts.

I've got to point that as long as I don't fall asleep , I'll hit a good ,straight shot with these.....I really have to work hard NOT to hit good shots! Lol

Reactions: KEV
Adding to my findings; unsure if it is just perfect spin dynamics or what but the i210's don't want to change carry yardages much......downwind, into the wind, cross breeze.......each carry is so very close ......I'm pulling clubs based on this unscientific prose.....just don't see much change in yardages

Back