I tried these during my fitting. Just kinda stayed in the middle pack.

IMG_1568.jpeg
Confused as to whether these can be posted about or not now 🤔

IMG_1572.jpeg
IMG_1578.jpeg
IMG_1573.jpeg

Few shots in with these being in monsoon season and I’m really impressed with how far they’ve come with the sound and feel in these compared to former generations. The soles on them are hidden really well at address. Ordered retro specs and I’m really impressed how the loft/lies/lengths came out on these vs other custom ordered clubs in the past from OEMS. All lengths were 1/2” increments not fluctuating by 1/4” or so and the SW came out where they should have along with the head weights, nowhere near some of the 5 SW points off I’ve seen from others.

Muira IC-602
Those new Miura IC 602 look a lot lit the PING BPS which is what I have and this has been the best iron purchase I have ever made as I was considering the Miura's but if I were ever wanting to upgrade 2-3 years from now I would get so little for them in a trade in. You would think since they are so expensive they would hold their value better but they are not as popular here in the states like they are overseas.

18 in today and hit the range afterwards as I loved hitting these so much. They feel great off the face and sound really great for the category. (Obviously it’s not going to sound and feel like a full forged club as it’s not one nor designed to) Hit some nice high iron shots which has me ecstatic as that’s what I was looking for when I got fit and purchased these. The progression in offsets in these is outstanding where the U wedge has none to the 6i that has more as the offset progressively gets larger as the irons get longer to help square the face. Felt this helps on the wedges as well as I previously had a tendency to hit left of target but was having great direction today.

Really liking what I’m seeing from these on course. Swing is taking shape and I’m confidently hitting irons into greens. Still figuring out the distances on these but absolutely love the U, and W. IMG_1597.jpeg
Above is the first approach of this morning’s round.

I have a Sun Mountain red, white, and blue C-130 cart bag with our flag on it. Does that count?

Are you skimming the thread? Are you curious about the Callaway Rogue ST drivers? Check Instagram for a giveaway on the THP site or jump in the contest for this weeks upcoming UST Mamiya SHAFT UP 3rd event of the year at the well loved Dormie Club in West End NC. Link below for the lazy people

I only have 2 sim rounds with them so tough to compare. I played the i20’s, i25’s and iblade’s preciously. Iblade’s are by far my favourite irons I have ever played so these have their work cut out for them. They look great and feel great so as long as these recoil dart 105’s work for me they have a shot at staying in the bag for a couple of years. That is saying a lot, the last set that did that wee the iblade’s

When I was fit at ECPC, I was getting similar distance, launch, and spin from Apex and Paradym. The similar launch and spin were despite the stronger lofts the Paradym offers.

Toplines were very similar size. The Paradym has a shiny chrome finish, while the Apex is matte. The look of the Apex was what I was used to, coming from a 2019 combo set, so that is what I stuck with.

Yeah, that 50% trade-in bonus got me attention. Too bad it expired! I have been playing with G710s since they were first released. I really like my G710s but after 3 years, I'm feeling the itch. I'm thinking VERY seriously about pulling the trigger on a G430 set but also considering Srixon ZX4s. I'll most likely go with the G430s.

Awesome summary of this so far. Always nice as well to get on the course and actually see the results. Very much looking forward to getting to hit this.

Really liking what I’m seeing from these on course. Swing is taking shape and I’m confidently hitting irons into greens. Still figuring out the distances on these but absolutely love the U, and W. View attachment 9255012
Above is the first approach of this morning’s round.
What are your yardages with the U and W?

Hit these exceptionally well being this early in the season. The lower end on the are phenomenal. Haven’t experienced and fliers per se out of the rough which in part is supposed to be part of their micro groove technology.

Loving the early season performance from these. The retro was the right call as I’m still seeing 1/2 club more than my ZX5 MKII’s and a lot better peak height and decent into greens. I can’t say enough how much I love the U and W in these with no offset in them in the wedges.

Absolutely loving these so far. I’ve hit some tremendous shots with these and can’t say enough how well they feel in the category. Went retro spec and these still have plenty of yards in them. Really like the offset progression in the set. Finish is holding up really well and I can’t wait to play more this weekend with them.

Hit these in the shop today while getting some fresh grips and they felt really good. If I had some pocket change the used set on the wall may have come home with me

I ordered 6-uw retro. Hit the 7 180-5. I can't see needing the 5.

Back