Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
So far in 2024, PING Golf has been quite busy when it comes to irons, but believe it or not, business is about to pick up even more starting today with two new irons joining the fray. First up, things are getting hollow with the PING i530 seeing the brand try to form an even larger presence in the hollow-body players distance style iron.

Continue reading...

Those look cleaner than past lines

The look better but not sure about them. I did like the i525 fairly well. Time will tell.

Scheduled a fitting for Saturday between these the Cally Pros, and King Tours to see where I’m at. Looking forward to it.

These look really good to me. Love the clean, industrial look

It looks like they will blend well with the i59’s and 230’s if someone wanted a combo set. I love how manufacturers are doing that now

I like the overall look quite a bit. I feel like they are bigger than they look in pictures for some reason? Need to see them in person.

Those look really good. Does the notch in the hosel serve any purpose sorry if I missed that in the article.

Those look really good. Does the notch in the hosel serve any purpose sorry if I missed that in the article.
Easier loft and lie adjustments since it’s cast.

I think these actually look pretty stellar.

Curious to hit them because in the past, the sound has been a hiccup for PING.

I could easily split these with an i230 and be happy.

time will crawl GIF

I like the overall look quite a bit. I feel like they are bigger than they look in pictures for some reason? Need to see them in person.
They're definitely a little bigger than some other filled hollow bodies people tend to want to group then in with.

Maybe it's just the angle at which the photos were taken, but the notch in the hosel looks enormous on these clubs.... (in comparison to my i200's)
The 730’s looked more so with how the hosel transitions to the leading edge and top line.

IMG_1519.jpeg
IMG_1518.jpeg

Feel on these vs the last iteration is better. The sound issue has been addressed for sure from the i525. These are rockets off the face as well.

Nothing I’d call big about this

Were the i500’s and i525’s considered ugly looking ? I’m surprised by all the surpriseness lol

Were the i500’s and i525’s considered ugly looking ? I’m surprised by all the surpriseness lol
Don’t know I’d of ever called this series ugly, this new release looks fantastic.

Interesting how they were able to mill the back of the iron down to create weight savings higher up the club and lower the CG 10% on these.

Back