DblBogey4Life

Reaction score
Handicap
No real shops around me anymore and I am thinking about having my G10s reshafted so that means sending them to PING. Anyone know what they are charging (approx) for shafts and to have them installed?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you buying shafts from PING directly?

Probably. Like their shafts, and I have heard good things about the CFS shafts

Honestly, best way to find out will be through a shop or calling them, their CS is really solid. Plus, price will vary based on shaft selection.

Where in MD are you?

Bel Air, Harford County

ok gotcha. So Frederick is probably not an option for you. The owner of Golf Etc there, Brian, is a certified fitter for them and carries Plenty of inventory of them.

Of course as JMan said, you can never go wrong dealing with PING directly.

Just call Ping on Monday.

I wanted to have one of my K15 fairways reshafted to a different flex. For shipping both ways, the stock TFC shaft and labor they wanted $80. Both Ping and my local shop sending it back quoted me the same amount. I thought that was kinda high given I paid $50 for the used club.

I think the cfs are around $20. I has my new I e-1 irons reshafted with the stock modus 3 105 and those were I think $24 and they mentioned the price on the cfs....I remember it being a bit less than the Nippons. It includes shipping and they put all new grips on....had them out an extra wrap of tape too.

I believe during a reshafted they will adjust the lie/color code for free I'd u ask them. They did mine went from green to blue and there was no charge.

ok gotcha. So Frederick is probably not an option for you. The owner of Golf Etc there, Brian, is a certified fitter for them and carries Plenty of inventory of them.

+1 for Golf Etc and Brian. Got fit for a G30 there and he was great!

that is in no way high for a graphite reshaft. particularly from the OEM. the price you paid for the used club has no bearing on this at all.

I agree. Not a bad price really.

Yea, that is a little bit of a haul, but I will keep it in mind. Thanks!

No real shops around me anymore and I am thinking about having my G10s reshafted so that means sending them to PING. Anyone know what they are charging (approx) for shafts and to have them installed?

Thanks.

Try Churchville golf. Matt Ferguson is a top 100 fitter in the U.S according to Golf digest.

Thanks.

Try Churchville golf. Matt Ferguson is a top 100 fitter in the U.S according to Golf digest.

I would have to get shafts because he doesn't have an account with them anymore. I think he is out altogether on the equipment side except for some repairs.

I would have to get shafts because he doesn't have an account with them anymore. I think he is out altogether on the equipment side except for some repairs.

hmmm - interesting. You might try Arundel Golf in Severna Park. My friend got fit and bought his ping clubs through them.

I'm going to contact Ping directly, but I have also been trying to find an inexpensive I-series set to play with.

Back