Pinterest - Anyone use it?

My wife is on there more than I'm on here I think...and I'm on here ALOT! lol

I signed up a few months ago when Callaway was using it for that make your bag contest, haven't been back since. She gets a TON of interesting stuff off of there, I will say that. Good recipe's, crafty stuff for the kids, and house. I know it's a pretty helpful site, just not something I'm into at this point.

Yeah the misses introduced me to it for our wedding and we used some things from it for the wedding here coming up. I have Since have found some cool stuff there.

My GF uses it for everything from recipes to wedding planning. I've never been on it myself, but have been greatly effected by it.

As with most of you I don't, wife is on it almost everyday.

Is there a manly version that has sports paraphernalia, survival tips, or how to build McGuyver type contraptions? That would be awesome.

The closest thing to "Man-Pinterest" is Tapiture. You might not find any recipes, our decorating ideas for your bathroom, but if you still have a healthy flow of testosterone you will enjoy

I had no idea they had recipes on there, I thought it was for crafting or something. I am going to look at it now.

They literally have almost everything on there GG.

My wife is on there a lot. I used it briefly to find good recipes and things I could build for the house. My wife actually found the bed I built for our daughter on there.

I told my wife the other day though, I bet maybe 10% of what people pin actually gets done/used. My wife pins a million things, but barely does any of them.

I use it from time to time. We are thinking of building a house and I get some pretty good ideas from there about desgin. I also have found some awesome recipes on there, since I like to cook a lot.

Yep, this is why I got on it and yes, the wife directed me to it. Now that the house process is over, so is Pinterest.

Back