Piretti Introduces Black Onyx Finish

TMAdidas

Reaction score
Handicap
Just in case anyone didn't hear about this yet, Piretti just introduced a Black Onyx finish on 4 of its models: The CottonWood II. The Potenza II, The Bosa, and the Cortino II.
Here's a link to the release info: http://pirettigolf.com/product-category/milled-putters/black-onyx/

According to Piretti:"Black Onyx Piretti Putters are crafted and milled from solid billets of 11L17 carbon steel. This gives them quality and performance Piretti is known for. A new maintenance free finish gives these putters a dark onyx tone that is just shy of black, but rich in color."

Potenza II
Potenza2-BS-Hero-back.png

CottonWood II
CW2-BS-Hero-Back-350x435.png

Bosa
s-l225.jpg

Cortino II
Potenza2-BS-Bot.png

Nice to see them offering this, such a good look for their stuff.

That finish is amazing looking.

That finish really makes the logo pop. Very Nice!

JM

This might be the design that pushes me over the edge to add one to my collection

Beautiful finish! Just wish all of their putters that I see were not 365+ gram head weight.

Finish looks really good

That's a gorgeous finish when combined with the red accent. Very well done there!

Beautiful finish! Just wish all of their putters that I see were not 365+ gram head weight.

I believe they have a couple models with a 355 or less head weight, but don't quote me on it. I'm clearly in the minority where I got a 375 gram head... And put more lead tape on it haha

*Edit* just checked and I did not see a model below 365g, my bad.

I wonder what the difference is in this finish and the Matera FN Black that I have - sounds like just ...not SO black?

I also have a 375 gm head - LOVE IT!

Wow that finish looks great, I have always preferred darker finishes.

I really like that finish, it really makes the red pop.

Im a big fan of that finish

That looks really sharp!

That black looks really sharp!! WOW!!

I'm a fan of that finish for them.

Back