Pizza Hut vs Dominos vs Little Caesars vs Hungry Howies vs Papa Johns

In reality we don't get pizza from any of those choices, choosing instead Rosati's which is authentic Chicago pizza though we prefer the thin crust from there (cut in squares I might add). They have now branched out into 15 states. For deep dish we'll have pizza delivered frozen from Lou Malnati's.
We have Rosati's here too. Great pizza, although more expen$ive than any of the listed options in the OP. Their Chicago-style deep dish is too doughy and saucy for me, it's like eating a thick loaf of bread drowned in marinara sauce with some toppings - we go thin crust or double dough.

Best pizza I've ever had is from Filippi's Pizza Grotto - a small SoCal chain with most of their locations in San Diego county. Perfect dough, TONS of cheese, then lots of toppings, then more cheese. Hnnnggg.

Pizza Hut for the Meat Lovers, by a hair over Papa John's.

If I have to feed all of the kids, then it is Little Caesars, ea$ily.

I m surprised at how many have never even heard of Hungry Howie's. I didn't realize how limited its reach is.

We coin flip dominos and papa johns At home. Little cesars is a no and pizza hut is great when I’m traveling to small towns. I’ve never heard of hungry homies.

Never had hungry Howie's, so I would go.
Pizza hut
Little Caesars
Papa John's
Domino's

Hungry howies was great college food. If I am ordering any of those now though, it’s papa johns by a lot. I’m actually kinda surprised at all the dominoes picks. I guess if it’s their recent stuff it’s much better, but it used to be basically card board with cheese before. Still can’t get past my previous notions of them.

I’d go hungry before ever willingly ordering and getting little Caesar’s.

Papa Johns all day long!

Definitely Hungry Howies for me of those 4. Not a fan of the other 3 at all.

I eat Dominos.
The wife's boss at the restaurant owns a franchise, so we often get free pizza. Free wins me over lol.
Really though, I like the hand tossed crust and the sauce. Topping selection is decent, really they are all the same.
If I get Ham on a pizza though, I want a good piece of ham (like Dominos does), not a little sliver (Pizza Hut looking at you)

We have Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Caesars, and Papa Johns here.
Grew up on Pizza Hut.
Since getting married we eat Dominos. It just doesn't feel as greasy as the Pizza Hut stuff does.
Little Caesars here is absolute garbage.
Papa Johns, I have never had, but is crazy expensive compared to the alternatives here.

We have so many pizza places here it is sickening. Some that have been around for 50 years, others that opened last week.

The go-to that we used to get was an insanely good pie. So many toppings on it, sour cream baked onto the crust, and you could only eat one piece it was so filling. Once I got married, my nights of boozing and a $50 pizza went out the window though lol.
There are so many amazing pizza places here but they just dont do it for me once the value is gone.
I guess I just have no interest in gourmet pizza. Pizza needs to be quick, cheap, easy, and filling.
If I want something that qualifies as "great food" i ain't reaching for a pizza menu that's for sure.

Their Chicago-style deep dish is too doughy and saucy for me, it's like eating a thick loaf of bread drowned in marinara sauce with some toppings - we go thin crust or double dough.
Tried their deep dish once and it is nothing like Lou's. Definitely prefer the thin crust.

Used to love hungry Howies when we went on spring in college to Clearwater. It was like right across from the beach too.

If I’m picking one, I’m getting dominos. Ever since they changed their crust, it’s been the best pizza chain out there

Never heard of HH, so only one I’d eat of the remaining is Dominos. Don’t mind their thin crust (well done).

Papa Johns all day long!

I guess I should say living in Chicago area I plenty better options and honestly can’t remember when I’ve had Papa’s....

I find Papa John's tastes the best of those although that's only when fresh. It's terrible for leftovers.

Dominoes tends to be my go to though as I find it's better in terms of value.

It is Pizza Hut and Hungry Howies in a barn burner.

I think I gotta go Pizza Hut. Love their stuffed and seasoned crust! Always great deals going on too.

I would probably take Dominos. But, I would be happy with Pizza Hut/Papa Johns/Ceasers. No clue what the other is.

Papa Johns. As a kid all we had was Domino's because they would meet us half way to town. Pizza hut was a rare special treat when we went to the movies. But Papa John's was the new thing when i went to college. One eats a LOT of pizza in college. Living on massive orders of bread sticks garlic and pizza sauce...and beer.

I used to like Papa Johns the best (years ago) but think their quality isn't the same any more. I'd go with Dominoes from that list, although I much prefer pizza from smaller places. Lots of good local pizza joints

Papas Johns thin crust meat lovers because I’m not uncomfortable after eating thin crust. Something in Dominos sauce or crust that gives me bad indigestion.

No Hungry Howies in CA ( that I know of), but really liked their pizza and frequented the restaurant when I visited Bradenton / Sarasota a few years back..... since there is none in Cali, I'll go Domino's and choke down some cheese or cheese and sausage only

Hungry Howies for me. Why? Cajun Crust

I've never heard of hungry howies so I will vote for Dominoes which has come a long way from the dominoes of my youth.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think I would go with Pizza hut but have never had Hungry Howies

out of them Papa John's is the best and little Ceasars is the worst . Papa John's taste pretty good. I like the sauce and I love the garlic butter they give you

Pizza Hut all day long, of those four.

In the town I grew up in, we had two restaurants, and one was a Pizza Hut. The first PH we had only had about 10 tables it was so small, then they finally built a new one that more than doubled the size.

Back