Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

No, I may try tomorrow. My wife was already asking where I was…..

You can walk or ride and usually they have tons of tee times. It is a fun 9 good luck!

2 days in a row playing with THPers is a good weekend! Got out to Golden Oaks with @dAS0 and had a blast (even though he kinda looks like he wants to murder me in this pic 🤣)

We both played better than we have been lately, although we both had a great opportunity to go even lower, I think we'll both take the improvement and either way the company was great! And the foxes were really cool on the last hole too!

Lol! my good side… not the best photo…I swear I smiled.
It was a lot of fun meeting you @SkiBumGolfer Great playing with you through the good and bad shots. You had an amazing back 9 going. The shot through the “window” did not go as planned but such is golf.
IMG_6834.jpeg

The fox were allowed to play through. I think they were members.
IMG_6835.jpeg
Looking forward to another round sometime before September!

Last edited:
What percentage of the time do you get carded for alcohol?
I don’t drink much at all but it’s 100%, been asked if I have a fake ID as well

Look 12, am 30, and feel 70

I feel comfortable saying now that when I first met you (we were along the road in front of the silos) I thought you were one of the kids working out front telling us to move, haha.

Worse things in the world than looking young!

IMG_1521.jpegIMG_1520.jpeg
Had a great time playing at Thunder Hawk with @Iceman! @KY Golfer and @formula8 . Great course, beautiful day and like the title of thread says It’s just better when you add THPers!

got out for 18 with @wazzubrew today. Had a great time out there. He's a great dude and it was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming out and putting up with me.

got out for 18 with @wazzubrew today. Had a great time out there. He's a great dude and it was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming out and putting up with me.
Glad we finally made it happen, I had a blast. Hopefully we can get back out there when @vdubtx is in town in a few weeks!

@dAS0, @Moore_Golf and myself are taking on Wyncote tomorrow! Live updates will happen. Hopefully some good shots will happen too!

5558.jpg

Had a great time playing with @Qwkz51 today. If I'd been able to chip, it might have been a special round. Still hit some good shots and managed 3 birdies to offset the doubles so it still turned out to be a solid round.

Had a great time playing with @Qwkz51 today. If I'd been able to chip, it might have been a special round. Still hit some good shots and managed 3 birdies to offset the doubles so it still turned out to be a solid round.
Your game was on point today! Always great to get in a round my friend! Let's do it again soon!

Had a great time getting another round in with @wazzubrew and meeting a Morgan Cup Team Paradise brother @checkered, last week while I was in Seattle.

Played with @wazzubrew a few years back when I was in the area, and his game has really progressed since we last played.

@checkered had those amazing new Cobra clubs in his bag and got to show them off during our round. Go get and keep that cup!!

Thanks again for a good time gentlemen :cool:👊

Looking forward to getting a round in with @PPFour12 tomorrow.

Played with @Back9Bully over the weekend and it was a blast!!

Back