Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

So where do we want to play??? I might be able to get us on Marsh Landing! Is @JB coming?

IMG_2413.jpeg
Me and Andy Reid aka @Dartgod beginning the KC vs Chicago rivalry a little early! Great day with a great THPer!

View attachment 9207255
Me and Andy Reid aka @Dartgod beginning the KC vs Chicago rivalry a little early! Great day with a great THPer!
I was looking for this thread during our round and couldn't find it. I really enjoyed meeting you and thanks for setting up the round. it was a nice course other than those bunkers (oof!).

I would say I'm sorry for the beat down my Chiefs put on your Bears, but I'd be lying. At least we didn't put up a 70 burger on you. Hopefully we can get out on the course again if I'm back in Chicago or you make it to KC.

Had a fun round with @TNLefty and @RabidWombats today. Many laughs were had, some great shots hit and some not-so-great. But it was all good because the weather was awesome and THP'ers were getting together.

Can't wait to do it again.

This is a great Thread. Am hoping to post this Week if PharaohHB's Back and mine cooperate. I want to get the UW back on Course, it's such a great Club. Thanks again THP for letting me test this versatile Club.

Had a fun round with @TNLefty and @RabidWombats today. Many laughs were had, some great shots hit and some not-so-great. But it was all good because the weather was awesome and THP'ers were getting together.

Can't wait to do it again.

It was great meeting you and @RabidWombats. This was my first time playing with THPers, and I can't wait for the next time.
Was a blast playing with you both yesterday! Looking forward to the next time.

Got to play some rounds with theses guys over the last few days. Perfect weather and lots of laughs. @mancest @drp3434 @Wildcat
IMG_3773.jpegIMG_3762.jpegIMG_3744.jpegIMG_3781.jpegIMG_3779.jpegIMG_3788.jpegIMG_3790.jpeg

Got out to play with @MagicSpell today. We played AZ National which was in fantastic shape. We did deal with some serious wind today but we had a blast. Lots of laughs were had. Beautiful day minus the wind.
Aznat.jpgAznat1.jpgAznat2.jpgaznat3.jpgaznat4.jpgaznat5.jpg

Saturday...

Great course, and a pair of guys that I'd be happy to tee it up with any time!
That course was in great shape but man that rough was deep lol!

Played with @pumbaa today. Here is his tee ball on 11.

IMG_9241.jpeg

Back