Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Where is pebble beach? That was shocking to me

Very shocking honestly. I can see this series being dead within 5 years with this business model. Offer me more courses for a season and I'd be happy. All the other stuff is pointless to me personally

Very shocking honestly. I can see this series being dead within 5 years with this business model. Offer me more courses for a season and I'd be happy. All the other stuff is pointless to me personally

They would be smart to offer a few more as free DLC and then paid dlc later but I doubt they do. I mean this few courses is just dumb

They would be smart to offer a few more as free DLC and then paid dlc later but I doubt they do. I mean this few courses is just dumb

Like others have stated. What's the point in buying this game? Equipment licenses? Fantasy courses/night golf? It's all just a lot of fluff to me

Those same courses will get old after two "seasons"

I tweeted EA earlier about my displeasure

so sad. What a joke. I'll still probably buy it down the line because I want a golf game. But I mean seriously? Took a year off, delayed launch, and still this is the garbage we get?

It's fairly similar to NHL. They didn't even have the EASHL functioning on launch, which was one of the best game features they had going for it.

I think EA just actively attempts to run itself into the ground,

at least I get to save my GameStop gift card for Black Ops 3!

I tweeted EA earlier about my displeasure

Pretty sure they have me blocked on all social media. Between the last TW and how terrible NHL has been with glitches and removing features.

Pretty sure they have me blocked on all social media. Between the last TW and how terrible NHL has been with glitches and removing features.

I think I have you blocked too. #YourLanguageIsOffensiveSir #IWillNotTolerate

I think I have you blocked too. #YourLanguageIsOffensiveSir #IWillNotTolerate

Dont blame you. I would block me too.

I typically skip the first iteration of any sports game on a new console, and it looks like Rory will be no different.

Now I'm REALLY glad I went ahead and bought the PS4 version of the Golf Club. Having lots of fun with it, particularly playing on the TGC Tours each week.

I typically skip the first iteration of any sports game on a new console, and it looks like Rory will be no different.

Now I'm REALLY glad I went ahead and bought the PS4 version of the Golf Club. Having lots of fun with it, particularly playing on the TGC Tours each week.
Do you have to sign up for anything with tgc tours? Or just simply play

Do you have to sign up for anything with tgc tours? Or just simply play

You have to create an account there, and then play a six round Q School, then they put you on a tour based on the Q School score. Once you are on a tour, the TGCTours website interaction is just a one-click registration for a tournament, and posting your scores once you are done (signing your score card). It's all free though.

My kids pooled there money and pre-ordered a LE Batman Arkham Knight PS4 bundle for me as a Father's Day present. Just floored that they would do this. Ordered it a month ago and it delivers on Tuesday.

I have that one. Works well

Just picked up a ps4 today. Took advantage of gamestops $150 for my 360. All my old games and my old iPhone 5. Got the batman bundle and it cost me $50. ?

Just picked up a ps4 today. Took advantage of gamestops $150 for my 360. All my old games and my old iPhone 5. Got the batman bundle and it cost me $50.

Schweet. Now you cant dodge me anymore! Same gamertag as here DevRickus

Just picked up a ps4 today. Took advantage of gamestops $150 for my 360. All my old games and my old iPhone 5. Got the batman bundle and it cost me $50.

nice deal!

That's a solid deal.

Funny, I have had a wireless controller plugged directly with a USB for forever. I never bother to unplug it because the cable is crazy long and isn't an issue.

I used to swear by wireless docks.

I have 2 controllers on the dock and it used to work great. Now every time I go to use my controllers, they are dead because my kid likes to press them up and down and they dont charge when they are up. Haha

Back