Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

For Canadan:

The college game that needs to come back is college hoops 2k. Was fandamntastic.

the only college bball game I liked was the NBA Jam version

That's what roster editors are for. Those guys who do that are good.
My goodness some of them were good. And fast too. Like 2 weeks after game release fast. That's a lot for 120+ teams with 60 players.

Unfortunately I don't think college football will be out anytime soon due to the litigation surrounding amateur athletics. Doesn't stop me from wanting to play it dearly, even if it's from EA Sports.

"keep your speed on the breakout" -----unless the CPU is in control of that player, in which case he'll be skating back towards you.

PFFFTTTT...

I love how every single move the players make, they splash ice shavings everywhere. Come on.

Just picked up PGA Tour for PS4 today.

Add me on PSN to play some rounds online: sigepmagicmike

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436897483.840781.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for someone from here to give some feedback on rory before I go buy it

Picked RM PGA up at lunch, went home and loaded it and downloaded the update file. Couldn't get thru the opening montage, lessons, US Open nonsense before I had to head back. Graphics are what I expected honestly, will get some gameplay in tonight

Picked RM PGA up at lunch, went home and loaded it and downloaded the update file. Couldn't get thru the opening montage, lessons, US Open nonsense before I had to head back. Graphics are what I expected honestly, will get some gameplay in tonight

you sir, are going down. Get your gopro ready

I will try and get an 18 hole round in with you boys tonight... but first things first want to get through the montage and creating my golfer.

Waiting for someone from here to give some feedback on rory before I go buy it

Check out the video I posted above. Really good honest and straight forward information there.

Check out the video I posted above. Really good honest and straight forward information there.
Will do. At work right now so will have to do it when we slow down

you sir, are going down. Get your gopro ready

Only if Possible to hit a fatty.

with the storms rolling thru I might be lucky to have electricity this evening.

Last edited:
Stopped at Wal-Mart to get rory and it was sold out

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I opened my Rory and it is updating...I guess I am in regardless.

Donne nnnnnnnnnnno!

Well, I just thought it was updating...apparently it patches for a really long time in a method invisible to the user before you can do anything beyond the prologue. TGC is sitting right over there saying "I don't have these issues...come play me"

Well, I just thought it was updating...apparently it patches for a really long time in a method invisible to the user before you can do anything beyond the prologue. TGC is sitting right over there saying "I don't have these issues...come play me"

Thanks for the update, played 2 rounds at chambers bay still waiting

Thanks for the update, played 2 rounds at chambers bay still waiting

Based on what Rory looks like, I am not too optimistic, but the course is pretty.

Time fixed it...I am finally up and running.

Playing St Andrews with Jordan Spieth...his animation looks decent, and I like Rich and Frank doing commentary, but after 4 holes, I've heard the same anecdote twice already.

Playing St Andrews with Jordan Spieth...his animation looks decent, and I like Rich and Frank doing commentary, but after 4 holes, I've heard the same anecdote twice already.

Did Jordan do the robot after making a 4 foot par putt yet?

Back