Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I have read every spoiler I can get my hands on. I am spending an hour or two a night just reading the subreddit for black ops 3. They have hidden calling cards, supply drops for camos and equipment only (no guns with boosted stats) you get these from the black market. Between golf and this game I may not sleep this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game has soooooo much content it's unreal. 7 days of non stop grinding. Can't wait!

I have read every spoiler I can get my hands on. I am spending an hour or two a night just reading the subreddit for black ops 3. They have hidden calling cards, supply drops for camos and equipment only (no guns with boosted stats) you get these from the black market. Between golf and this game I may not sleep this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so hyped for this. Really haven't been this excited about the game in a long time. Seeing a ton of little things that are going to make it great. Hopefully we can get some parties going and try different game modes.

I'm so hyped for this. Really haven't been this excited about the game in a long time. Seeing a ton of little things that are going to make it great. Hopefully we can get some parties going and try different game modes.

Is it frowned upon for us to play together? That whole regional rivalry thing?

You can play with me. It won't be treason

My man! Getting my group number at 6 then BW3 to watch the game, then it's duty till my eyes bleed

I think Black Ops 3 will be frustrating, but I'll try...

Is it frowned upon for us to play together? That whole regional rivalry thing?
I don't think it's frowned upon at all. As long as a neutral 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th party are involved. ?

I bought the ps4 a month or so ago, and I think about selling it, I barely use it...

I bought the ps4 a month or so ago, and I think about selling it, I barely use it...

What games did you get? perhaps you haven't found the right one. I plan on building my home course on 'the golf club' for a winter project when i'm not playing rory.

What games did you get? perhaps you haven't found the right one. I plan on building my home course on 'the golf club' for a winter project when i'm not playing rory.

I have nhl16 which i like, and destiny... boring as hell.

I have tried the golf club on pc, I was not impressed.

I have nhl16 which i like, and destiny... boring as hell.

I have tried the golf club on pc, I was not impressed.

I have NHL16 too. My regular golf partner plays 15 alot, so I know he'll say lets play nhl. I'm looking fwd to powering up the ps4 on friday, already confirmed my playstation network acct is still active.

Hey guys, need some help deciding between the PS4 and Xbox One. What are some things you like and dislike about the PS4?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have both the PS4 and Xbox One. Overall I really like both systems, but find myself playing my Xbox One a lot more than the PS4.

Things I like about the Xbox One are: The UI is easy to navigate, Controller, TV integration, Kinect Voice controls, and it has games that I really enjoy that are not on other systems (Halo, Forza, Gears, etc.)
Things I dislike about Xbox One: Only thing that I really dislike is that the party system isn't as stable as it was on the Xbox 360

Things I like about the PS4 are: Party systems works pretty good, the controller is bigger than the PS3's, and games install pretty quickly.
Things I dislike about the PS4 are: The UI is pretty blah to me and just seems like everything was thrown together with no thought at all, and it doesn't have many games outside of third party games that I enjoy yet (completely subjective as there are many games that are on PS4 only). I'm hoping that Uncharted 4 is as good as I'm hoping it to be. The battery life on my PS4 controller is pretty pathetic, I can only play for 4 hours or so before it needs to be recharged (from the sounds of it though this might just be a problem with my controller).

They both have their advantages and disadvantages. Personally I'd go with whatever system you have the most friends on. I don't think you can go wrong with either system.

You may be the only person in the history of the world to like the Xbox One UI

You may be the only person in the history of the world to like the Xbox One UI

I know plenty of people who like it. Just different strokes for different folks.

I don't think it's frowned upon at all. As long as a neutral 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th party are involved.

Raises hand

I'll share the sentiment about the Xbox One UI. It is hot garbage with a side of non-functioning apps.

They took a poorly constructed Windows interface and destroyed the best thing about 360. It's almost laughable how much incorporating new Windows tech brought them back.... ESPECIALLY if you think talking to console is stupid.

I'll share the sentiment about the Xbox One UI. It is hot garbage with a side of non-functioning apps.

They took a poorly constructed Windows interface and destroyed the best thing about 360. It's almost laughable how much incorporating new Windows tech brought them back.... ESPECIALLY if you think talking to console is stupid.

Dude we are 100% in agreement there. I LOVED the Xbox 360 interface, I really loved everything about it, the One is awful to navigate. Absolutely awful.

Dude we are 100% in agreement there. I LOVED the Xbox 360 interface, I really loved everything about it, the One is awful to navigate. Absolutely awful.

I almost took mine back after logging in for the first time. I am not saying it's the worst interface ever, but it is a genuine downgrade from 360... and like any other industry, that is a very very bad thing when there's competition. It's no coincidence that a group I used to play with on there would use computer based communication over the party system. It was THAT bad.

PS4 owns them in every aspect of cooperative based play.

Ya I know Skype/Mumble etc has become very common on the Xbox1.

Everybody likes different stuff. Personally I think the Xbox UI is far better than PS4's. It's simple to navigate with a controller, especially when you pin your favorite/most used apps to the home screen. And if you are inclined, using voice controls makes navigating ridiculously easy. Then again, I'm a fan of voice controlled technology so that biases me a little.

Anyways, I'm not trying to get into a console war, especially when I enjoy both of the consoles. As one can see, you just have to do your research and go to Best Buy/Walmart or wherever you can demo the systems to see which one you like best. Or if you can swing it and really enjoy video games, buy both. There will be great games on both systems.

"Simple to navigate" is really one of the least used phrases I have ever heard associated with the xbox one UI.

But, like you said - you like the voice control so you enjoy it.

Little known fact - ps4 has voice control.

"Simple to navigate" is really one of the least used phrases I have ever heard associated with the xbox one UI.

I like when that little notification pops at random haha! At least PS4 wasn't designed with voice control solely in mind.

It's not just voice control that I like better over the PS4's UI, but I'm not going to go on about the Xbox One UI anymore as this is the PS4 thread.

And to be quite honest, I rarely spend that much time with the UI's once I start playing a game or watching netflix/tv, so for me it wouldn't persuade me one way or the other anyways.

Back