Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Do you know if I can use the Xbox one version on my ps4 also? It looks like it uses the same cables, couldn't I just unplug from one and I to the other?

If they're like the turtle beach headset, you can

Do you know if I can use the Xbox one version on my ps4 also? It looks like it uses the same cables, couldn't I just unplug from one and I to the other?

I don't think the mix amp is compatible otherwise why would they have 2 versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the mix amp is compatible otherwise why would they have 2 versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought too. Then I noticed the mix amp and all the cables are exactly the same. Unless the software inside is different

That's what I thought too. Then I noticed the mix amp and all the cables are exactly the same. Unless the software inside is different

Unless they've changed the software on the newer models, I use my Astro Mixamp (a few years old now) with both my Xbox One and PS4.

AC: Syndicate is so freaking massive it isn't even funny. Map is effin huge.

Making the ponder worse over here....

I highly recommend it wardy. It's an absolute blast. It has such a "gangs of New York" feel to it. Probably my second favorite Creed overall.

I highly recommend it wardy. It's an absolute blast. It has such a "gangs of New York" feel to it. Probably my second favorite Creed overall.

I have a feeling I'll be getting it, I think I've learned however to wait till the game has been out and reviews start trickling in first so I don't buy another black flag...

I have a feeling I'll be getting it, I think I've learned however to wait till the game has been out and reviews start trickling in first so I don't buy another black flag...

Haha that's funny cause black flag was my fav one. I thought Unity was BY FAR the worst ever

Haha that's funny cause black flag was my fav one. I thought Unity was BY FAR the worst ever

I stand corrected as I flip flopped the two of them. Unity was abysmal.

I stand corrected as I flip flopped the two of them. Unity was abysmal.

Ok. I was gonna say, I thought black flag was a very good one. That makes more sense now.

Ok. I was gonna say, I thought black flag was a very good one. That makes more sense now.

Black Flag knocked II off as my favorite. Ezio is still probably still my favorite character in the series.

Black Flag knocked II off as my favorite. Ezio is still probably still my favorite character in the series.

Yea. He was pretty good. I'm a big fan of Jacob and Evie in this one. I actually have more fun playing as her than I do him

So I think the only difference is the XBOX 1 comes with that chat cable it has to have specifically for the XB1 controller. The PS4 version doesn't have that.

Either way the TRs are phenomenal

So I think the only difference is the XBOX 1 comes with that chat cable it has to have specifically for the XB1 controller. The PS4 version doesn't have that.

See that's what I thought, but then going through the set up process, you do not plug them into the controller at all. Which I LOVE! And I agree, these things are phenomenal!

Go buy it. Just trust me.

Does this game have characters that run around with funny voices? Am I going to talk to you with you using your Batman voice?

See that's what I thought, but then going through the set up process, you do not plug them into the controller at all. Which I LOVE! And I agree, these things are phenomenal!

Really? I think you have to for PS4, or at least I did...

Does this game have characters that run around with funny voices? Am I going to talk to you with you using your Batman voice?

That sounds like something I would do in any game.

Pretty sure you are correct. If you go to Astro's website, you can order the cables for the other console.

For PS4, I have to connect the optical cable from the console to the mixamp, and then there is a USB cable that goes from the mixamp to the console for chat (nothing goes to the PS4 controller).

For Xbox One, you connect the optical cable from the console to the mixamp, and then there is a cable that goes from the mixamp to the Xbox One controller.

So if you have all those cables, you can use the mixamp with both systems + you can also use it with your PC if you wish using other cables.

Can't wait for fallout 4... although right now I am enjoying the hell out of MGSV... the prologue game play/ cut scenes is some of the most intense work that I have ever seen

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

For Xbox One, you connect the optical cable from the console to the mixamp, and then there is a cable that goes from the mixamp to the Xbox One controller.

I have no cable plugged into my Xbox one controller. USB to console from mix amp. Optical cable to console from mix amp. And cable from mix amp to headset. Nothing into controller.

I have no cable plugged into my Xbox one controller. USB to console from mix amp. Optical cable to console from mix amp. And cable from mix amp to headset. Nothing into controller.

Then how are you chatting? Are you using Kinect for voice then?

Xbox requires mic being plugged into your controller unless you are using Kinect. In which case then I don't believe you are able to adjust the volume for game/voice on the mixamp as it's all coming through as game sound.

Back