Poll: Your Most Satisfying Type of Shot

Poll: Your Most Satisfying Type of Shot

• Booming Drive Right Down the Middle

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Fairway/hybrid bomb onto par 5 in two.

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Long iron flighted perfectly to target.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Wedge or short iron spun back to hole.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Bunker splash to gimme range.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Flop shot over hazard to 3 feet.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Holing a 30 footer.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Draining a pressure-filled 5 footer.

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
The 5 footer under pressure ftw!

Easily a big bomb of a drive for me. It gets my blood pumping and inspires confidence directly to the rest of my game for the next few holes.
It certainly does hahahaha

I went with the long putt. I don't know what it feels like to drain a long one but I imagine it's gotta feel good. Man I suck at putting. haahaha

Imo nothing better than striking a pure iron shot and with any full iron ,short, long, or mid

All about the long iron for me. I love hitting long irons pure, nothing better than envisioning a shot shape with a long iron and pulling it off.

Nothing like that feeling when a long putt drops.

nice high flop shot over an obstacle to with in gimme range......nice

Long iron one definitely!

None more so than last week at gleneagles. After a torrid round, a brilliantly weighted 7 Iron shot on the 18th green, rolling about 15ft and stopping about 12 inches from the pin.

Put in for the only bird of the game (and the only my second hole that was not a bogey or above)

If they'd go ahead and ship the fantastic thing to me, I'd have that opportunity. :alien:

#PreOrdered
#NotGBBWeek

CC: @CallawayGolfCS

Whoa. Maybe they heard me. Received the shipping notification last night, two days earlier than expected.

^^^This for sure^^^

Until you hit it too pure and it goes tree hunting. FML.

Sinking a long putt is always good, even if it's for 6 or 7.

Long iron, flighted perfectly for me. When you hit it pure you can just feel it with a long iron better than any other club.

Pured iron shot all day for me. Picked the closest one.

5-10 ft putt for me. I make a ton of them and is my most confident distance. Hate 2-3 ft putts oddly enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish that there was a pick for "Other" in the poll. For me, the shot that really gets me cranked is the great recovery after a poor tee shot, or a bad break. Playing dead solid shot from a divot in the fairway, or playing a shot perfectly when I know that it will only clear the top of that tree if I hit it perfectly. These seem to get my adrenaline flowing better than any "ordinary" good shot does.

Back