Post Your Workspace - Club Building

Those Nickent bags are so amazing.

Those Nickent bags are so amazing.
They’re near and dear to me! The white one is about as rare as they come, shout out to @JB for that one!

They’re near and dear to me! The white one is about as rare as they come, shout out to @JB for that one!
Not me. Hoeffy hooked you up with them, I just assisted with the details.

Had a bit of a tidy/move stuff so it looks tidy. Need some better tools, loft/lie is creeping up to the top again, along with dedicated gripping station.
20231115_130210.jpg
20231115_130215.jpg

You don’t want to see the shiz show that is what I call my space..

I did reshaft a wedge last night though. So it works..

I wish I could justify an iron bender. My flimsy workbench would probably not be able to handle a vise mounted type.

Some seriously cool setups posted yesterday! Any more out there?

Awaiting @Golfers Anonymous pics...
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I wish I could justify an iron bender. My flimsy workbench would probably not be able to handle a vise mounted type.
Hence why I just send my stuff to that fancy workshop in Oklahoma...

Hope to get my workbench moved tomorrow to Friday, then FINALLY mount my puller and clubhead stamping jig.

I do most of my work at a store here that lets me use their stuff. loft lie adjustments, shaft puller, swingweight etc. all good.

Alright, need a new workbench that I can mount/bolt to the top of and a rolling tool chest for club heads and other golf tools. 🤔

Workbench acquired. Build it out tomorrow, then drill and mount vices and stamping magnet and such.

Now to shop for a couple tool chests.

I need to put together a work bench. I usually do my club work in my living room, or take it to work. Won't be able to do much at work when I go back to dayshift though, so I'll need a space.

Workbench is up, will be less cluttered when I get a rolling tool chest with added space on top of it, frequency machine will probably go there.

Need to get a club length ruler to attach, and also bold down the stamping magnet which will also be able to switch out for the hosel bore jig when needed. Not pictured is the puller which will end up somewhere when the chest gets here as well.

IMG_5263.jpegIMG_5264.jpeg

I may be having a big change here.. kinda excited so we will see..

Looks great, James.

Workbench is up, will be less cluttered when I get a rolling tool chest with added space on top of it, frequency machine will probably go there.

Need to get a club length ruler to attach, and also bold down the stamping magnet which will also be able to switch out for the hosel bore jig when needed. Not pictured is the puller which will end up somewhere when the chest gets here as well.

View attachment 9222624View attachment 9222625
Love it.

Thanks boys! It’ll be pretty much a full function shop, all I’m missing is a putter loft and lie machine haha

Thanks boys! It’ll be pretty much a full function shop, all I’m missing is a putter loft and lie machine haha
What’s your turnaround time for loft, lie, stamping? Asking for a friend.

What’s your turnaround time for loft, lie, stamping? Asking for a friend.
Now? Pretty damn quick for friends of the family!

c03f490f15237fcc8929e465fdc5f6be.jpg

Back