Predict the 2021 Player of the Year

Lions81

Reaction score
Handicap
Who do you think wins the 2021 Player of the Year?

DJ coming off a dominant stretch of golf keeps it rolling? Bryson continues to smash it further every day, and already won a major, does he start to dominate? Justin Thomas gets back on top? Rahm had 2 huge wins, maybe he takes that next step? Rory gets back on track? Maybe one of the young guns like Morikawa, Hovland or Wolff go crazy? Or is there a dark horse out there?

Let's hear it, who wins the Player of the Year for 2021?

I think Justin Thomas wins it next year. I predict a Masters win and 2-3 other victories along with The FedEx Cup.

Rooting for JT to go on a run.

Bryson DeChambeau

Oooof, hard to say. DJ casually rolling, Bryson lurking, JT just always in the mix.

I'll say Bryson. After what he did last off-season I can only imagine how he's going to come back next year.

I'm going to go with DJ. Really feel like he found something at the end of the year, and seems more mentally into the game. He's always had the talent to win a ton, maybe he has finally figured it all out.

RORY!!!!!!!

Of course DJ is going to be in the mix. I kind of think Brooks might be back next year

I’d like to see JT win it. DJ looked unstoppable at times so it’s the obvious pick.

I'm gonna go with JT, but I also think Xander is gonna finally break out.

I think Rahm and JT get a major in 2021. I think the top 5 in OWGR with swap around all year.

I think as golf continues to evolve , distance is going to start playing a major role. Shot accuracy is a must but the long drive is going to become more of a thing IMO.
There's going to be a lot of different winners, a lot of the same winners but my answer is Dustin Johnson.

JT is my pick for player of the year next year...

DJ should take that down.

Hoping it'll be JT. There are a few who have a shot at it - Rahm, DJ, JT, Bryson and Rory all in the mix. We could see a charge from Collin Morikawa, Xander or Wolffie too.

I’m not betting against DJ until he cools off, but let’s put out a different name...

Tony Finau. IF he can finally get a win and do it early in the season, I think the floodgates could open for Tony.

I have a feeling it will be Xander.

Patrick Reed.

I’m not betting against DJ until he cools off, but let’s put out a different name...

Tony Finau. IF he can finally get a win and do it early in the season, I think the floodgates could open for Tony.
I thought of Tony, but he has to get past those Sunday blues.

Hard to not put my money on Bryson. I think he is continuing to change the game with that distance and he will show out in 2021.

Bryson has a monster year in 2021

Back