Preorder Predictions?

i have PXG irons and wedges on order right now (not a pre-order), and i have a custom putter on pre-order which i am basically under NDA on LOL (not officially, they just told me to keep my yap shut)

I will probably pre-order the new Callaway wedges in the 54° slot unless over the winter I get a chance to hit the full tour and decide on it for both of 54° and 58° slot. Once I replace the wedges I will be full bag Callaway.

That Cobra LTD looks sharp, also the Mizuno 223. Maybe

Cobra for sure will be preordered.

I am going to be patient.
😬
Haha. I am such a dreamer.

I have no idea what I will do with clubs and pre-ordering, ordering, etc. over the upcoming months. Everything remains possible.

I’m pre-ordering Cobra stuff, almost certainly.

Other than that - I want to see a bit of what’s coming before preordering. Maybe some Callaway goodness or Mizuno
the question is which Cobra things? Balling full bag? Driver? Irons? So many wants 😎

I will likely pre-order a putter. Likely Cobra but maybe Mizuno if they have new models coming and it fits my eye 🤷‍♂️

My preorders are going to be very LTD.

the question is which Cobra things? Balling full bag? Driver? Irons? So many wants 😎
Probably driver for sure. Irons very possibly but I’m pretty darn happy with the copper ones

No preorder. Onlyin the market for irons and I’m going to do a proper fitting.

Probably driver for sure. Irons very possibly but I’m pretty darn happy with the copper ones
That’s me. I’m really happy with my current set-up. Couple that with the nostagia of MC clubs so I’m not keen to trade them in…

But it will be so good! Be interesting to see what’s in the bag by Fourth of July.

I also want to know what TEE has coming :unsure:

Only thing I would pre order would be a CLK hybrid update in a 2H to replace a fairway wood.

i will not be pre-ordering.

Not sure… my end of season experiment has got me wanting to try some different irons.

All of my clubs have been fitted over the last year plus, so I definitely do not need anything new in 2022. I thought maybe a wedge fitting could lead to new wedges, but the fitter at CC said the wedges I have are already a good fit for me. Now it's time to improve my game with what I have!

No preorders as I have a new driver, new fairways, just ordered new irons on Saturday. Bag is setup for 2022 other than needing 2 fairway shafts and those will be ordered next month.

I might very well be interested in preordering the upcoming cobra players distance.

I doubt i will pre order much this year unless its for an Experience....

I am sure I’ll be preordering some golf equipment, however can’t even say what it may be.

I guess/assume I and some others here will be pure ordering irons? It’s just a matter of blades, players distance, blades, hollow body or blades.

Back