Pro Am golfer Chris Kirchner raided by FBI

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Did you all see this?

A tech CEO who was jetsetting and playing in prestigious golf events — like the JP McManus Pro-Am and the LIV Golf Invitational’s pro-am at The Centurion Club — while his staff went unpaid was raided by the FBI on Tuesday morning at his Dallas-area mansion, according to a report in Forbes.

Chris Kirchner, the founder of logistics company Slync, was charged with fraud by multiple federal agencies. According to a complaint, Kirchner is being accused of wire fraud and misappropriating $20 million of the company’s funds. If he’s found guilty of the charges, he could face up to 20 years in prison.

Kirchner’s love of golf was well known by his employees, and the firm even became the title sponsor of the Dubai Desert Classic in Sept. 2021, taking over after Omega’s 12-year run with the event.

But while Kirchner played in the JP McManus Pro-Am — which had pros like Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka and Scottie Scheffler in the field — the firm’s almost 100 employees had long gaps without paychecks.

Kirchner, meanwhile, bought a private jet valued at $15 million, joined an exclusive country club in Dallas, purchased a number of expensive cars, and even attempted to buy the English football team Derby County. He also played alongside Sergio Garcia in the LIV Golf Pro-Am event at the Centurion Club.

Did you all see this?

A tech CEO who was jetsetting and playing in prestigious golf events — like the JP McManus Pro-Am and the LIV Golf Invitational’s pro-am at The Centurion Club — while his staff went unpaid was raided by the FBI on Tuesday morning at his Dallas-area mansion, according to a report in Forbes.

Chris Kirchner, the founder of logistics company Slync, was charged with fraud by multiple federal agencies. According to a complaint, Kirchner is being accused of wire fraud and misappropriating $20 million of the company’s funds. If he’s found guilty of the charges, he could face up to 20 years in prison.

Kirchner’s love of golf was well known by his employees, and the firm even became the title sponsor of the Dubai Desert Classic in Sept. 2021, taking over after Omega’s 12-year run with the event.

But while Kirchner played in the JP McManus Pro-Am — which had pros like Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka and Scottie Scheffler in the field — the firm’s almost 100 employees had long gaps without paychecks.

Kirchner, meanwhile, bought a private jet valued at $15 million, joined an exclusive country club in Dallas, purchased a number of expensive cars, and even attempted to buy the English football team Derby County. He also played alongside Sergio Garcia in the LIV Golf Pro-Am event at the Centurion Club.
Fake it til you make it I guess

Yeah I saw this earlier. He deserves to take a Kyle Berkshire drive straight to the nads.

Sounds like a great businessman...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Classy guy

The Securities and Exchange Commission also charged Kirchner with fraudulently offering and selling more than $67 million of securities in the company from 2020 through 2022 and misrepresenting its financial condition to investors.

The greed out there in this world is unbelievable sometimes.

POS gonna POS #effthatdude

String him up to a golf net and let each employee have a bucket of balls to hit.

Oh I hope he gets everything he has coming to him! What a Richard

What a humanitarian this guy is, if this is all true

Better get the full 20.

So even if he’s convicted and sentenced, he’ll probably spend that 20 years in a cozy minimum security federal pen for nonviolent offenders like Bernie Madoff.

Doesn’t seem like an anomaly. There was one year our CEO made well over $50million in compensation but froze raises because money was tight.

Dude is 💩

wow, that's nuts. total jackoff it sounds like.

What a Richard….hope he gets 20 years in maximum security prison although highly unlikely. It just buffoons me how people think that they either can get away with this or they are just dum a** stupid.

See what love of this game can drive you too? :ROFLMAO:

See what love of this game can drive you too? :ROFLMAO:

It drove me to buying lots of putters. I also work in fraud for the govt so I know better 😁😁

Doesn’t seem like an anomaly. There was one year our CEO made well over $50million in compensation but froze raises because money was tight.
Seems to be becoming the norm.

I love the show "American Greed"

My favorite episode was Michael Avenatti who owned his own law firm but wasn't paying his employees in a coffee shop he owned.

He then went on to try and extort Nike for millions and it was all on video, dude got over 20 years for a litany of other charges also.

It seems those with the most money are the most greedy.

Those in the field is irrelevant, let's not imply he may of had some meaningful relationship with these players.

Tiger will have an early morning tomorrow.

Back