Pro Wrestling Thread

Read that there is a four man NXT tournament and winner is entered into the Andre the Giant battle royal at Wrestlemainia

John Cena is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

FYI... To all my fellow THP'ers, I co-host a wrestling podcast available on iTunes if y'all are interested. Search iTunes for "Worked Shoot Radio" and subscribe. The name of the show is "The Shareholders", that is Worked Shoot Radio's flagship (only lol) show right now.

Here is the iTunes summary for the show:

This is a weekly discussion of Pro Wrestling, centering around the current WWE product. All members of our 3 man "booth' are long time wrestling fans and hold shares of WWE stock. We focus on looking at the product from the view point of investors, rather than just fans. Follow us on Twitter: @HuddieJ, @DaxJeter, and @therealBenz24k or follow the show @WSRShareholders.

You can also listen to the show by clicking on the link on our Twitter profile @WSRShareholders: http://wsradio.libsyn.com/

Dax

Nice! I'll have to check it out. I already listen to Stone Cold's and JR's podcasts when I travel. It would be great to add something to the list!

Here is John Cena last night on Jimmy Kimmel.

The first video is his intro and they talk a bit. The second video is where he talks about his upcoming match. The third is the closing. All are worth a watch.

I'm not a Cena Mark by any means, but I really like this Cena/Rusev angle....

Dax

Can't believe people actually watch this stuff ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a soap opera. It's fun if you don't think it's real.

Not it only do I watch, I own stock in the company, and co-host a podcast on iTunes about the product... Lol

Dax

Nice! I'll have to check it out. I already listen to Stone Cold's and JR's podcasts when I travel. It would be great to add something to the list!

That's great if you would check it out, our show isn't as interview centric as those two (both those shows are great btw), we mostly talk about the product from a fan's perspective and talk about the stock and the financial performance. With some entertaining banter thrown in....

Dax

It's Wrestlemania day!

It's gonna be a fun night for sure!

I'm going to count on you guys posting in this thread.

I'll be here!

I'm going to count on you guys posting in this thread.

Our Wrestlemania preview podcast is up on iTunes or here: http://wsradio.libsyn.com/

I'm not on the podcast because, I was "suspended", but really I'm on vacation in Australia. My firing was a work... Lol

Dax

Must be a 2 hour ore show. It's already started. If it's starting at 4 pm San Fran time, won't the Undertaker be coming out while it's still daylight outside?

Cesaro/Tyson Kidd retain in a fatal four way match. It was hard to keep up with, but a lot of fun. Andre the Giant battle royal is next.

I want to see Mizz and Mizzdow part ways.

Cool spot from the first match.

1Y0SLms.gif

Big Show eliminates Mizdow to win. That was fun, but sucks that Mizdow didn't win it.

Big Show eliminates Mizdow to win. That was fun, but sucks that Mizdow didn't win it.

Wow he was down to the final 2. When was Miz eliminated.

Back