Products That Are DOA

Products That Are DOA

We can agree on that, I guess to word my question more appropriately. Is their recent, large investment worth a potential uptick in a relatively small market... or are they transitioning their sales model into a slightly higher priced mass marketed company? (Or a more reasonably priced boutique brand)

If they were happy with their past business model, why the drastic change?

Because in the high-end golf world, they're competing against some competitors who have been around for a long time.

Also because the owner of this high end company happens to be a much louder, decidedly more American personality.

I think Paladin is right here. Parsons is just making a splash to say "Look at us! We're here! This is a phallic shape!"

I know I had not heard of XXIO or the other boutique brands. (Prior to THP) So maybe they think they can get their name out there and steal some of those sales just based off of name recognition.

Also I saw somewhere that some of the players at least were taking a pay cut to game PXG clubs, I don't know that I believe that, but maybe they're not spending as much as we assume they are.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Nike Vapor flex 440 / Nike Vapor Fly pro irons.

Probably was meant for a TM thread...

Probably was meant for a TM thread...
I know this one dude, kind of active on the forum, has a lot of TM equipment, such a poser...

Belly putters and long putters.

I'm sure it has been mentioned, Adams Blue line. Now you see it, now you'll never hear of it again. (at least I didn't)

Back