Puma All-New 101 Pants and Shorts

Love what Puma is putting out. The 101 5 pocket pants could be my new go-to work pants.

Love what Puma is putting out. The 101 5 pocket pants could be my new go-to work pants.
I like the stretch the 101s have. I think they are a slightly trimmer fit than the Dealers.

The 101 Evo look pretty damned good, even with the zippered back pocket. Very tapered which I like.

I like the stretch the 101s have. I think they are a slightly trimmer fit than the Dealers.

The 101 Evo look pretty damned good, even with the zippered back pocket. Very tapered which I like.
The Evo look nice as well, just have to check the length, dont want them too short in the office. Ankle complainers and what not, ya know.

I was just in PGA Superstore and saw a bunch of the new stuff @Parrot has posted on here. Looks really good. I’m in the dealer pants as we speak and so far I like them. I like their jackpots as well but the tailored dealer pants are more my style.

I was just in PGA Superstore and saw a bunch of the new stuff @Parrot has posted on here. Looks really good. I’m in the dealer pants as we speak and so far I like them. I like their jackpots as well but the tailored dealer pants are more my style.
May have to run over to PGASS at lunch and see what I can find!

May have to run over to PGASS at lunch and see what I can find!
I saw a couple that was hard to not walk out of there with lol but trying to save a little money for the Proshop at Ballyhack.

I prefer the look of the Evo over the 5 pocket. I will need to grab a couple.

They look nice, might have to try a pair. I sooo struggle with pants that fit.

I liked Puma shorts very much. The only complaint is that their pockets are very shallow. Tees and ball markers fall out when you ride in a cart. Hope they fixed it.

I liked Puma shorts very much. The only complaint is that their pockets are very shallow. Tees and ball markers fall out when you ride in a cart. Hope they fixed it.
I haven't had that problem with the 101s or the Dealers. It was an issue with the Jackpots.

I saw a couple that was hard to not walk out of there with lol but trying to save a little money for the Proshop at Ballyhack.
Well, good call though.

I love new puma shorts, the 101’s were a solid line and favorite of mine.

I really like that olive drab - it's a nice change from the stock dark blue/khaki/grey/black.

Do the 101 shorts have an elasticized or stretchy waistband?

Ok more stuff to possibly buy!!!!
I will have to see these in person and try on.
No buying pants blind for me. Finnicky build leads to pants fitting all kinds of weird on me.

Interesting that these are back and new. I loved the 101 line, then last year was dealer which was also good but different.

Saw the 5 pocket pants yesterday and really liked them quite a bit. Seemed like dealer and 101 had a baby. Nice material with a little stretch. I will own multiple colors

I really really like these pants. I bought 2 pair a while ago and they were getting worn out pretty good as I wear them to work as well as golf in them. The other day I told my wife to buy 3 pairs off Amazon, 2 of the original 101 and 1 of the newer 101 5-pocket. She bought me 4 of the originals to stock up on lol. The newer version material feels softer and more breathable, but both are very stretchy and insanely comfortable. Need to buy more colors as I only have black, navy, and gray... would like to have the evening sky and dark sage colors as well.

Back